=2=

JISUNG POV

Today was the first day of this semester.Both of us were heavy sleepers but God knows how I woke up by my alarm which I probably set by accident.

I looked at the other side and saw Felix sleeping peacefully.His scars were on full display,i did know the reason behind them actually.I tried to ask him in detail many times but either he changed the topic or told me that he would tell me some other time.I also tried not to push it too far.No matter how hot is was Felix always wore something that would cover his scars while we were with someone.What was unusual that he had it on his both wrists and forearms.

I was brought out of trance when Felix's phone suddenly started buzzing.It was actually his alarm.He was not even fazed by that loud ass sound.It was so loud that I bet that jeongin would have woken up.Jeongin is an early bird.I was actually quite happy to have my brother so close to me.

I stood up from my bed and made my way towards the bathroom.I was thinking of what to wear but then I got a call from jeongin that he was ready and wanted a tour around the campus.It was 7:35 and the First Class started at 8:00.So if I wanted to give him a tour I should get ready now.I was ready in like 5 minutes.I came out to see Felix sleeping like a baby but I was not fazed by his cuteness.

I took a pillow and started hitting him with it.He groaned and pushed me away.I was used to all this and very stubborn.I sat on him and then continued hitting him.His eyes opened due to my weight and he groaned in pain.

"What are you doing Hannie"he said annoyed trying to push me away.

"Get up you lazy ass, I don't want to get late on my first day and jeongin wants a tour"I said finally getting up and moving away from him.His eyes shot open.

"Shit."he cursed.I guess he forgot that today was the day our college startes. He came out and it was 7:50.We were late.I quickly told him to lock the door and ran away towards jeongin's dorm.I knocked on the door.The door was opened by a very pissed jeongin.

What I wore

What jeongin wore

What jeongin wore

"I'm sorry we could not give you a tour but do you want us to walk you to your class

"I'm sorry we could not give you a tour but do you want us to walk you to your class."

"Whatever."he picked up his bag and came out.By the time jeongin came out Felix was standing next to me.

What Felix was wearing

"Let's go"he said.

"Which class do you have??"I asked jeongin

"Science"he said irritated.

"Oh shit we should hurry up it's the opposite way from our class."I said as I ran not wanting to listen to anything.They both sighed and ran after me.Now we were standing in front of innie's class panting trying to get our breaths back.i checked the time and it was 7:55.

"Good luck and have fun."I said to him patting his shoulder and started running again, felix groaned but ran after me.We knew we were already late but I didn't want to be more late than I already was.As I running I bumped into someone.I lost my balance making Felix trip also who was right behind me.

"Fuck"He cursed loudly.I was also on the floor groaning.Why is everything happening on our first day.I checked the time and it was 7:58,we still had time.I quickly got up and pulled Felix up with me.He whined about not wanting to go to class anymore.

When I got up I saw the person I bumped into.There was 4 people standing there.One I already knew,he was jeongin's roommate.They all looked scary.I did not want anything happening to me on my first day so I quickly apologized before running again pulling Felix with me.

Now we were standing outside our class.I saw the time and it 8:03,so we were late.I barged into the classroom panting taking all of their attention.

"May I come in sir"I tried to be as polite as I could be.

"First can I know the reason you are are late han jisung and lee felix"

"It was my brothers first day so I walked him to his class"

"And you Lee Felix"He asked raising a brow.I sighed knowing what was gonna happen.Our Maths teacher Mr Kim was always like this.He did not like both of us.felix cause he was like a bad boy type in school and me because I was always with him.

"I was with him"he said calmly.I heard some whispers maybe the new students were shocked hearing his voice.

"Then you should be with him in the detention also right??"My teacher said smirking.I was kinda expecting this.

"GGOD DAMMIT WE WERE ONLY LATE FOR 3 MINUTES.WHY ARE YOU CREATING SUCH AN ISSUE."Felix shouted irritated.

"FELIX DO YOU WANT TO SIT IN MY CLASS OR NOT"Mr. Kim also raised his voice.

I made my towards benches that were empty.felix rolled his eyes but followed me.There were 2 benches empty next to what I guess was the new student.I did not want him to try to talk to Felix cause felix will never answer anybody so I decided to sit next to the new student.