=29=

MINHO POV

We were all standing against the locker when jisung and felix joined us.They both were looking different but I could not take my eyes off jisung he looked very hot, I never expected him to wear something like this.His tummy could be seen.He had abs but they were not too prominent but you could see the outline of them.I specially did not expect him to be like this.

I expected him to have soft baby tummy, He never wore clothed like that.His frame was small and feminine.This all made me more curious about him and made me want him more.It made me think that I don't really know much about him.I wanted to know more about him.Right when I was in my thoughts someone came and tapped on his shoulders.I saw him and he was looking about my age,which means he was older than jisung.

Jisung looked back confused.The guy waved to him and said hi.Jisung's face was still confused.The guy laughed and asked him if he remembered him.Did he know him??I thought.The guy started acting like he was smoking and offered jisung the cigarette.Jisung eyes went wide and he immediately hugged him tightly.Felix also gasped in realization.We all looked at them confused.

Jisung was wearing a crop top so when he hugged the guy his top rose up making me want to cover him up.I did not want others(other students)to see him like that.My blood boiled when the guy put his arms around jisung and touched his bare skin.I wanted to pull jisung off him then and there but I had no right to do so.

Once the guy broke the hug with jisung, he opened his arms for Felix to hug him too.Felix smiled and ran into his arms.I saw changbin and his expression was full of confusion with a little hint of jealousy.I looked towards jisung and he was smiling widely.I really liked his smile but did not like that he was smiling like this seeing someone else.Then the bell rang and we all went towards our classes.

*Time skip-Lunch*

L.M|H.J|B.C|K.S
————————
                     Table             I.N
————————
S.C|L.F|K.W|H.H

We were all sitting quietly eating our food until chan broke the silence.

"So who was it in the morning?"He asked looking at Jisung and Felix.

"He is the hyung we have known from our last school.He taught us many things."Jisung said smirking.

"He sure did"Felix said laughing out, jisung also laughed.

"Did you guys ever smoke??"Hyunjin asked making both of them choke on their foods.All the attention was on them now.

"From the reaction I guess you both did."Chan said and both of them nodded.

"He was the one who offered us cigarette for the first time, thats why he acted that scene to make us remember him."Felix said.This made me more curious of him now.I was actually really curious about how jisung was really in the past.

I think he was not as innocent as I thought.I probably judged him too quickly.I smirked thinking that maybe he was not this innocent and I maybe could be with him and not be a bad influence as he was already like that.After the lunch the classes were just boring like everyday.

Few days have passed, i saw jisung was wearing clothes like that to college everyday.Now many students were interested in him and he had got some confessions and he rejected all of them.I was happy he did not accept any of them but then also I was a little jealous.I mean he should not wear clothes like that.Random guys were drooling on him and I did not like it at all.I just wanted to put my jacket around him but I could not.It was very frustrating.

I was trying to know jisung a little more and I was having a progress.I got to know that jisung was like this in his previous school.He was a little bad boy type, he first smoked with minjun the guy who offered them the cigarette for the first time.They were very good friends.Jisung and felix have know each other from birth.Jisung wants to smoke again but Felix is against his decision not letting him do so.

Jisung and minjun were getting closer day by day which made me a little anxious.I really wanted him to be mine.I did not like when minjun had his arms around jisung while he was wearing such feminine clothes.I tried to ignore him whenever he was around or not look at them but it was difficult when I could hear jisung giggling and being all over him.

A/N
As this chapter was small,maybe I'll do a double update.Wait for few minutes and second chapter for the day is coming right up.