=3=

JISUNG POV

"Hey!!"The new boy said.

"Hii...I guess youre new here"

"I am"

"I'm jisung" I said putting my hand in front.

"I'm seungmin"He said grabbing my hand before shaking it.

"Will you stop whispering han jisung"Mr Kim said annoyed.I saw Felix rolling his eyes,i chuckled at that, he really did not like our maths teacher.

The bell rang and it was lunch time.seungmin introduced me to his boyfriend who was hyunjin and I tried to introduce him to Felix.Felix just ignored them and walked away.I rolled my eyes at that.he was always like that to new people.

"He does not look very nice."Seungmin said eyeing Felix's waking figure.

"Trust me he is"I said smiling.

"Let's go I'll show you the way to the cafeteria"Both seungmin and hyunjin nodded and followed me.We parted our ways when we reached the cafeteria.I saw Felix sitting with I.N so I skipped my way over there.

SEUNGMIN POV

I was very happy that I made a new friend here on my first day.I did not know why the other one was so rude, how can they be best friends.They had completely opposite personalities.Jisung walked us to the cafeteria, as I entered I saw all of the gang members sitting on the table not too far from where Felix was sitting.Me and hyunjin quickly made our way towards them.

"You made a new friend I see"Woojin said sounding like a mom asking his children if they made friends on their first day.

"He was very sweet but I don't know about his friend."I said frowning a little.

"Are you talking about that cutie"Chan said pointing at Felix.All of our eyes were on him now.

"Yeah"

"But he looks nice and sweet"Minho said.

"Trust me he is the opposite of what he looks, his voice is also fucking deep."

"Who is the other one??"Chan asked.I looked at their table.I noticed that someone else was also there.

"I don't know but he looks cute"I said smiling.

"His name is jeongin."Changbin said out of blue.

"How do you know??"I asked.

"He is my roommate"He said calmly.

"Ohh"i said noddingn slowly.

JISUNG POV

We were all sitting and eating.I.N was telling how his day went and he liked the college very much.We were listening patiently to everything he said.I saw seungmin sitting with a group.It was the group that we bumped into in the morning.he said it was his first day,how did he make so many friends? I thought to myself.As we were eating I saw one boy walking toward out table.He looked younger than me.He came towards our table.

"I didn't know I would see you here"He said loudly confusing me a little.I saw jeongin tensing as soon as he spoke.He just closed his eyes.I was watching all this,I think Felix did not care as he just kept eating not even looking up.The tables around us were watching us, From seungmin's table all eyes were on us.

"Please Leave"Jeongin suddenly said a little loud enough for few tables to hear.

"Why?I'm here to have fun."the boy said smirking, I was more than confused now.What the hell was going on??

"Please leave haewoo"Jeongin said with eyes still closed.jeongin knew him? I thought.He did not listen and put his hand on jeongin shoulder.Jeongin started shaking a little.Suddenly there was a sound making me flinch.It was Felix,he put his chopstick on the table forcefully which made quite a loud sound.I knew this will not end well.Everyone in the cafeteria was watching us now.

"HE TOLD YOU TO LEAVE"He said more like shouted on his face.His voice was deeper than ever.It gave me goosebumps.

"Who are you??And I already said i want to have fun, I will not leave before that."He tightened his grip on jeongin's shoulder.

"I really did not want to do this on my first day"Felix said with a sigh standing up from his seat.He walked over to jeongin and took the kid's arm who I suppose was haewoo.He twisted his arm forcefully.Everyone gasped at that.I saw two more people walking towards us.This did not go unnoticed by Felix.

"You brought your friends"he scoffed amused.

"Pathetic"He said before pushed him down and kicking him in his lower back.By the time he had him down, those two were standing in front of him.They were not like haewoo,they were big and by big I mean huge.They were fit and had muscles and there were two of them.If anyone saw this fight they will definitely think that Felix is crazy or something and that he will lose.But I knew that was not gonna happen.

"This will be fun"Felix said smirking.

CHANGBIN POV

We were all watching what was happening.First I was not that interested but when I saw him fighting he took my attention.Now I was watching him kicking minho's roommate.He was younger than him so I already guessed that he would win.

Then I was surprised seeing two buff guys standing in front of him.He was not flustered at all.They were from our class.They were huge and very fit.I knew that small kid will lose but was amazed at his confidence.

"This will be fun"he said smirking making me raise my brow.

"He is crazy isn't he??"Chan said.

"Should we do anything to help him, he can die at this rate."Seungmin said.

"No...let's see what's he made of"I said making everyone look at me.I was a fighter, I wanted to watch.

"I agree with Changbin...i want to see them fight"Minho said.He had the same intentions as me.

"Oh...ok"Seungmin said slumping his shoulders down.We were all now waiting for the fight to start.