=18=

CHANGBIN POV

I was actually not happy about how things were going between me and felix, I really wanted to talk to him.I wanted to ask him what was wrong and what did I do wrong.At first I thought that it was because I was in gang but when I saw him talking comfortably with others not caring if they were in a gang or not, it confused me a little.

We just said hello, hey, hi and bye that's all literally that's all we talked about.He did not eat anything in the lunch time.I tried several times convincing him to eat with me.I also got him the cake that he liked but then also he did not pay any attention to me.Really what did I do wrong??where did I go wrong??

JISUNG POV

I did not what was happening to me.I was attracted to minho from the first day I met him but I did not know how to feel about it, I never liked a boy before.I kind of knew he was straight.I don't know where I got the confidence from but once we were all sitting eating our food.Everyone was talking and I asked him if he was gay and his answer kinda shocked me.

"Minho hyung I really want to ask you a question."I said.

"Hmm"He hummed in response.I closed my eyes taking a big breath before asking.

"Are you gay??"I asked him, I swear I saw him frown.

"Eww!!No...what made you think that??"He said making a disgusted face.I shook my head putting a fake smile on quickly.

"Nothing...was just wondering"I said making him nod and continue to eat and I did the same.

MINHO POV

I actually found han very cute.I really liked him as well but something in me was stopping me from going near him.I noticed how he looked at me, he was actually very obvious that he liked me and it was so adorable.

I don't know why but I think I'm a bad influence for him.He is so innocent, sweet and cute.I am the complete opposite.I was someone he should not be near.I am in a gang, I kill people.He did not know that I'm in a gang and I really did not want to tell him.What if he gets scared and uncomfortable around me, what if I tell him that I like him too and then he knows that I'm in a gang, what if he leaves me and what if he feels decived that he did not know his boyfriend was in gang.He did not deserve all this and I was trying to push him away because I did not want any of those things happening to him.

JEONGIN POV

I was okay, thats what the others knew but from the inside I was very frustrated.I liked someone who was in a relationship.I should have never thought of them like that.The more bigger problem was that I did not like one of them, I liked both.How could I like two persons at the same time.Did my hormones system break??

I did not know what to do at this point.I really liked them but they were both in a happy relationship, I did not want to ruin their relationship just because of my stupid crush on them.Their relationship was something all college was jealous of.All wanted to have a relationship like them but here I wanted to have a relationship with them.I was thinking all this, staring at the wall in front of me.I also could not focus on my studies because of this, nor sleep.It bugged him everytime I tried to concentrate on something.

"Inne go to sleep, we have to get up early"Changbin said sleepily.I smiled at this.Me and Changbin had been a little close as we were roommates.I was happy that changbin actually cared for me.I actually listened to him and went to sleep.

In the morning I woke changbin hyung up and both of us got ready and made our way towards the lockers.Everyone was there.I just said hi to everyone and went towards my first class,I was the only one who had classes alone anyways.I was just sitting in class on my phone surfing on the internet not in mood of studying when someone tapped on my shoulder.I flinched,I was scared for a second thinking it was my teacher but was relieved when I saw him teaching in the front.I turned around and was met with someone who I have never seen before.

"Hii!!I'm new and today is my first day...You looked kind so I just wanted to ask your name."

"I'm I.N..but you can call me jeongin"I said flashing him a bright smile.

"I'm Eric"he said making me nod.

"Will you be my friend and can you sit with me during lunch??"

"Yeah we can be friends but I really don't know about the lunch, I actually sit with my brother and his friends but I will definitely sit with you if ever get a chance someday."I said not wanting to hurt him in any way.

"Ohh it's okay but I will look forward to that day"He said grinning.I chuckled at his cuteness.The teacher noticed us talking and gave us detention after the last class.It was the time when no teacher is there, you can do your homework or simply talk, no one really cares.i mean that's what jisung told me about detention.

I felt sorry for getting Eric detention on his first day but he was very positive about it saying we could know each other more during that time.I just nodded and smiled at his positivity.He somehow gave me good vibes.