=31=

MINHO POV

When I saw jisung smoking, It turned me on instantly and the way he was making rings out of the smoke, he was not a new smoker.After our mission,the han jisung was not the jisung we or I knew.He completely changed and if he was like this before and have not pretended to be innocent, cute I would be dating him now.

I looked towards Felix and he was blowing the smoke into changbin's mouth.I made a disgusted face and turned my attention towards jisung.I really did not want to see them making out.Jisung kept talking to minjun making me feel mad.Jisung was talking to minjun.Hyunjin and Seungmin were busy covering jeongin's eyes and watching changlix making out.Woojin and Chan were also talking about God knows what.No one cared for me....i was just standing everyone else taking.My surrounding was full of couples and seeing jisung giggling with minjun really did not help at all.I walked in annoyance.I really did not want to talk to anyone right now.I went towards my room and plopped on my bed.I fell asleep like that.

JISUNG POV

"You know minho is getting jealous right??"Minjun said and I hummed smirking.My plan was working, just few more days and maybe minho will confess to me, if not then I will cause I have waited enough.My lonely ass wanted someone to be with me like there was everyone is my group.They all were happy with their partners.I wanted that too.

Now felix and me were just lying down on our beds.We decided to call it a day after all those things happened as minho was already gone and minjun had to go somewhere.

"What are you trying to do??"Felix asked out of blue catching me off guard.

"W-What do y-you mean??"I asked him hoping this conversation is not going where I think it is.

"Don't act dumb jisung.....i know what you are trying to do.Wearing revealing clothes all of a sudden, flirting with minjun when you clearly have no interest in him.Who are you trying to make jealous??"Felix said now looking at me.I cleared my throat, i did not want to lie to him.I turned towards him.

"Minho hyung"I said looking straight into his eyes.He flashed me a smile.

"I knew it....why don't you ask him out I'm sure he likes you because of all the looks he give you"Felix said.

"I actually asked him and he rejected me."I said pouting a little.His eyes went wide.

"He really rejected YOU??"He asked.I nodded my head.

"It was not like I confessed to him, i just asked if he was gay and he literally answered with an eww."I said making Felix chuckle.

"Ask him out....maybe he is not gay but for you he is."Felix said while snickering.I blushed deeply red and threw a pillow at him.He catched the pillow and hugged it tightly looking at me with his sparkling eyes.I really wanted to ask him out but I wanted him to take the first step....TOMORROW...If tomorrow he doesn't do anything I am definitely going to ask him out no matter if he rejects me in front of everyone...i don't care.

"Tomorrow if he does not ask me out I definitely will."I said and Felix let out an inhuman noise.I was sure he intended to squeal but I don't know if that happened.

FELIX POV

Jisung finally decided to confess.I was actually very happy for him as I have never seen him date someone for so long.Now that he was getting back like how he was before, i would love if he would have someone who he could talk to, or someone he loves or lean onto.

My relationship with changbin was going really good.We were really in love with each other.I really felt some spark in our relationship.I have never had such strong feeling and have never felt like this before.Jeongin, seungmin and hyunjin were also doing great.Their relationship was a little complicated but it surely worked seeing how they loved each other.

I was really happy for jeongin, i have seen him grow up and I have never seen him this happy.I really loved that everyone around me was happy except jisung, i actually wish that he could also have an ending he deserves.