=15=

FELIX POV

I stopped laughing when I noticed how serious he was.

"Really??"I asked him now surprised.

"Do you think I'm lying?"He asked me looking straight into my eyes.I shook my head a little intimidated by his serious gaze.

"but why are you telling me this?"I asked now confused why he was opening up to me like that.It also made me feel bad as I did not trust him that much to tell him any of my secret.I told him basic things that he could have known from someone else.He told me such of big secret, I could not help but feel a little guilty.

"You know...We need you to help us.We have a mission and after seeing you fighting, I think you can help us."Changbin said.I frowned.Was this date just because he wanted my help, was it really this??I was dumb for being so excited for this.I was actually a little hurt.

I was really excited for this date and thought that he wanted to be friends and know me better, but I was wrong.He did this because he wanted me for their mission.I was sad but tried my best not to show it on my face.One person I decided to open up and wanted his attention was never interested in me.This reminded me of my past relationship.I did not want him to know something was up so I quickly smiled and nodded my head.

"I'll help you"I said smiling.He broke into a smile immediately.We finished the pizza and our drinks.We took the pizza we chose for the others and started walking towards the campus.It was half and hour walk.None of us said a word.It was a awkward silence between us.

Now we both reached at the campus and it was about 5pm.We were on the way to seungjin's dorm.I knocked at their door and was met with a smiling seungmin.I returned his gesture by smiling, he was shocked at my actions.I rolled my eyes playfully.Changbin went inside and followed him.

I called jisung and told to bring jeongin along and changbin called those who were left.Everybody came after some time and we all sat in a circle.

"We got pizza for all"Changbin said keeping the pizza box in the center of the circle.

"Really??didn't expect this from both of you"Hyunjin said.He is someone who says anything that is in his mind, he never thought before speaking anything.They all started eating the pizza.

"Did you really buy this yourself??"Jisung said mouth full of pizza, I laughed and shook my head.

"We had to play a game and break the record for it."I said my eyes on my phone not even looking at him.

"I knew it...changbin would never do something for us like this"Chan said laughing getting a glare from changbin.

"What was the game??"Seungmin asked.

"It was pepero game"Changbin said making everyone look at us wide eyes.

"What was the highest record and what was yours?"Hyunjin asked.

"The highest was 1.5cm and ours were less than 1cm."Changbin said everyone choke on their pizza.They all looked at us but I was still on my phone not giving any interest in their discussion.

"So I guess the date went well"Minho asked snickering.

"It was wonderful"Changbin said looking at me but I did not look at him, my full focus on my phone making him frown.Everybody noticed this but did not say anything except one person.

"Are you okay felix?"Jisung said voice full of worry.I looked up at him and smiled.

"I'm fine"I said before looking back at my phone.It was like we went back to the time that we were ignoring each other.It was like our date never happened.Changbin also noticed my behavior but did not what happened.It was finally 7pm and we all decided to go to our dorms.

When I entered my room, I plopped on my bed.Jisung went into the bathroom to take a shower.I was staring at the ceiling thinking.All we did today was nothing.Our intervined hands, the things we ate together, the things that we told each other, the pepero game.It was nothing, absolutely nothing.It did not mean anything to him.He is a gang member who just needed my help.I was so dumb to even think that he wanted to know me more, why would anyone like me.He was really attractive....maybe he do not find me attractive or something.I did not even realise the tears falling from my eyes until I felt someone wiping those away.I flinched a little but saw han laying next to me wiping my tears away.I hugged him tightly.

"Want to talk about it?"He asked knowing if I wanted to tell him I would have told him by now.I shook my head.He sighed and hugged me tightly.I did not notice when I felt asleep.

CHANGBIN POV

I noticed how felix was not talking to anyone and busy on his phone.I frowned I really did not want this and I really hated when he ignored me.Was it because I told him about the gang??was he scared of me??Was it because I asked him to help me?did he not want to do it but said yes because of the fear??I was thinking about all things we talked and all the things I did trying find what I did wrong that pissed him off.I thought for a while before giving up and going to sleep.

JISUNG POV

I knew something was up since I asked felix if he was okay.Something was up but I knew he wouldn't tell me and decided not to push it too far as everyone was there.When we reached our dorm, he plopped on his bed.I went to shower trying not to think about him and not ask him questions that would hurt him more.

I came out of the shower and saw him staring at the ceiling.I noticed tears falling from his eyes and I just could not leave him like this.Crying was not something felix did frequently.I don't even remember when I last saw him cry.It would be something that would have really hurt him to make him this weak and cry.

I layed next to him, he did not notice me until I wiped the tears that left his eyes.He instantly hugged me.I asked him if he wanted to talk about it but he refused.I sighed at how stubborn he was as he did not want to burden me with anything.I hugged him tightly and noticed his breathing becoming more even and calm, he had fallen asleep.I smiled a little and closed my eyes drifting to sleep as well.