=52=

"Then do it"

"Huh"

"JUST KILL ME ALREADY, WHATS THE POINT OF LIVING WHEN MY LAST HOPE IS GONE.I DONT CARE ANYMORE I DIED THE MOMENT YOU LEFT ME, ITS JUST MY HEART THAT BELIEVED THAT MAYBE ONE DAY I WILL MEET YOU AND BE ABLE TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH, MAYBE YOU WILL BE ABLE TO FORGIVE ME AND MAYBE JUST MAYBE WE WILL BE ABLE TO GET BACK TOGETHER.I JUST LIVED ON THIS HOPE TILL NOW, WHAT DO I DO NOW THAT MY LAST HOPE WANTS TO KILL ME.JUST DO IT ALREADY, I'M TIRED OF WAITING FOR YOU AND WHEN YOU ARE RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME I CANNOT DO ANYTHING."Felix said making me a little scared but I did not let it show in my face.I yanked his left hand off my hand and raised it a little to take his hand off the gun.It was dangerous for him to touch such weapons in the state of mind he was in.When I raised my hand in the air, he flinched making my eyebrows furrow.I was so invested in thinking why he flinched that I did not notice that I loosened my grip on the gun.Felix snatched the gun out of my hand immediately and pointed it towards his head.My eyes widened in shock.I tried to take the gun back but he already pulled the trigger.Thankfully I was able to change his target by pushing his hand.He was trying to hit straight into his head but by pushing his hand he shot his arm.His body limped and I was there to catch it on time.I did not waste any time before taking him to the hospital.At the hospital I took care of the all the bills and asked the doctor last time about his condition.The doctor told me that he was perfectly fine and will wake up in about one hour or so.I thanked the doctor and started walking out of the hospital.i really did not want him to know that I was the one who brought him here, i did not want him to know that I still cared for him and still loved him to death.I could not get the picture I saw that night out of my head till now.Him straddling minjun trying to take his own clothes off.I just could not get that out.As soon as I entered our mansion that the gang lived in.I headed towards the basement knowing everyone was already there.I entered the basement(Our secret room)and there they were all sitting chilling and taking.As I entered all eyes were on me.I flopped on the bean bag.I hung my head back and sighed loudly.

"Did something happen??"Chan asked a little worried.

"Seungmin can you do me a favour??"I opened my eyes and looked at seungmin.He shrugged.

"Depends"

"Find me every single detail of Felix.Do not leave anything.I want to know every single thing that happened from when we broke up till now."I said making everyone eyes wide on the mention of the name.

"Did something happen?"Hyunjin asked, i nodded my head.

"I met him today"I said making all of them look at me in disbelief.

"You met him so where is he now?"Woojin asked.

"In the hospital"I said making all of them roll thier eyes.

"No matter how much you hate him for so called cheating on you, i know you will never be able to kill him."Woojin said again.

"I know but that doesn't mean he could also not try to kill himself"I said

"What??he tried to kill himself??

"Yeah and almost did if I did not push his hand away from his head"

"And you took him to the hospital?"Hyunjin said with a hint of happiness.

"What else do you expect me to do, let him loose all his blood there?huh??"I said before getting up and leaving the room.

"Make sure to do my work properly"I told seungmin before leaving the room.

NEXT DAY
N

O ONE POV

Chan entered changbin's room to wake him up.As he entered he saw him already laying on his bed with his eyes open looking at the ceiling deep in thoughts.He closed the door behind him and came close to changbin's bed sitting at the edge.

"You did not sleep at all did you??"Chan asked and changbin just hummed.

"How could I after meeting him"Changbin said truthfully.

'Don't you think you should sort or talk things out....i mean atleast give him a chance to prove himself.You know it was all a plan right??"Chan said

"I know but we don't have anything to talk about, i left him like that and he is happy now living without me.I do not want to ruin his life because of me again."Changbin said making Chan frown

"Then why did you ask seungmin to do that favour??"Chan said and changbin get up from his bed in an instant

"Did he do it?"

"Maybe"Chan said.Changbin did not waste any time before sprinting out of the door.Chan just sighed and followed him out.As they got out they saw everyone there eating their food on the table.Changbin quickly said in front of seungmin.

"So did you do my work??"He asked making seungmin choke on his food.Seungmin started coughing, Hyunjin patted his back to calm him down and offered him some water.He calmed down but did not answer his question.He started eating again but changbin kept my eyes glued on him.Seungmin looked up, as soon as their eyes met he opened his mouth to say something but immediately closed it.Changbin forrowed his brows and tilted my head in confusion.Seungmin sighed making everyone look up from their plates.

"I did your work but Idk if you would like to know about it."Changbin's eyes sparkled knowing he had done his work but was confused at rest of his statement.

"What to you mean??"

"Felix is dating someone"Seungmin said making everyone's eyes go wide.