=53=

CHANGBIN POV

"What??"I said not sure if I heard it right.

"Felix was in Australia for just one day, he came back with the person he had been dating and is living with him till now."Seungmin said.I was so mad at this point, I could not move on from him but felix started dating again.I scoffed.

"Do you know who the person is??"Chan asked and seungmin nodded.

"Let me guess, minjun??"I guessed.Seungmin shook his head and looked straight into my eyes

"Youngmin"He said making everyone on the table look at him shocked.We all were trying to see if he was lying or playing with us.

"Really??Are you sure you did not see something wrong??"Woojin asked.Seungmin shook his head

"It is right, The restaurant you went to yesterday is the one youngmin's family owns, Kim was his father so he was the one who is the leader of the gang.Felix is working in that restaurant for the past year or so."Seungmin said.I was more than shocked.I just wanted my answers.Why would he date youngmin after all the things he did to him??

"I know how you are feeling rn but maybe we should ask his friends....i don't think that after youngmin did so many things to Felix, felix would ever love him again."Chan said

"I agree with Chan, i feel like something is not right in this"Woojin said making me think for a second.I suddenly remembered how Felix started crying when I held his wrists i also got a little glance of blood, how he flinched when I raised my voice or when I raised my hand.Everything started to make sense now.I got up from my seat making everyone's attention on me, i ran towards the our living room picking my gun going towards where my car keys were picking those up as well, i ran towards the front door but was stopped by hyunjin.He pushed me on the floor laying on top of me.

"GET OFF ME HYUNJIN"I said, my voice few octave low.

"WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU ARE GOING??"

"IM GONNA KILL THAT BASTART....HOW DARE HE HURT FELIX LIKE THAT"

"WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO AFTER KILLING HIM HUH??DO YOU NOT WANT TO KNOW WHY FELIX STARTED DATING HIM AGAIN??DO YOU NOT WANT TO KNOW WHAT HE DID TO FELIX THESE PAST YEARS WHEN YOU WERE NOT THERE TO PROTECT HIM??KILL HIM AFTER YOU KNOW WHAT HE DID TO YOUR LOVE.KILL HIM AFTER SHOWING HIM WHO FELIX BELONGS TO.KILL HIM IN FRONT OF FELIX'S EYES"hyunjin said loudly trying to get all the things in changbin's head.Everyone was shocked when they heard sniffing from under hyunjin.Hyunjin also got up a little shocked about what made the gang member cry as it was not often to see him like this.Everybody were just standing there not doing anything.

"You don't know how he almost started crying because I held his wrist ever so tightly, i am so sure he is hurting himself.You don't know how he flinched when I raised my voice and even raised my hand a little.You don't know how I felt when he tried to kill himself in front of me.I'm telling he is not in a normal relationship, idc what happened in the past....i want my answers why is he dating youngmin again.I want Felix back, i can't see him hurting like this."

"Then stop crying and let's go"Seungmin said making everybody look at him.

"Go where??"hyunjin asked

"To the hospital, lets go and see felix again.Ask all the answers you want to ask him and let's take jisung with us."

"Sure, he misses him everyday"Minho said making all of them smile a little.

"Till when is felix gonna stay there??"Woojin asked a little scared of wasting this opportunity.

"He has to stay till tomorrow night"Changbin told everyone nod their head.

We all went towards the apartment jeongin and jisung lived in.As soon as we knocked the door we were met with a messy hair jisung with a cute cozy looking jeongin behind.Jisung looked up trying to see still having sleep in his eyes.We all went past him entering the apartment.

Suddenly some loud sounds were coming from the living room,we all made our way there and saw the T.V was on with a disney movie on it.There was ice cream on the table.We all looked at both of the brothers and saw jeongin avoiding eye contact while jisung was confused with all the sudden eye contact.He went out walking towards the kitchen.Minho, woochan followed behind leaving the other three alone with still the movie playing.

NO ONE POV

Hyunjin went close standing face to face with jeongin.Jeongin looked up and saw both of them looking down at him.He looked confused but still did not protest.Hyunjin smiled wiped the ice cream on jeongin indicating he was the one eating and watching the movie.Hyunjin wiped the ice cream with his thumb.

"messy baby"He said and jeongin mewled a little.Hyunjin looked at the ice cream on his thumb before putting it in his mouth, jeongin was watching all this turned on this early in the morning.Hyunjin pulled his chin up with his fingers before licking the corner of jeongin's lips where there was still some ice cream.

"Were you having fun eating, all warm and cozy in the morning?"Seungmin asked and jeongin nodded.He was sure having a lot of fun.

"Did you not miss your hyungs"Hyunjin asked.Jeongin shook his head.He missed them but did not want to tell them about it cause he did not want to seen too clingy.

"If you didn't miss us, i don't think I should a kiss I was gonna give my baby before."Seungmin said and jeongin eyes widened.Was he not getting the kiss now??He unconsciously pouted thinking of not getting a kiss from seungmin.

"What's the problem?"Seungmin asked when he knew exactly what was it.

"Will I not get the kiss now??"

"Hmm.....I dont know.Does the baby want it?"Seungmin asked further and jeongin nodded.Seungmin tapped his lips two times with his fingers.Jeongin knew what he had to do.He went towards seungmin and initiated a kiss.Seungmin pulled jeongin close smiling into the kiss when he tasted the chocolate ice cream jeongin was eating.He licked his bottom lips asking for entrance which jeongin happily gave.Jeongin parted his lips and let seungmin's tongue reach each and every corner of his mouth.They eventually pulled apart panting.Their bodies were pressed against each other.Jeongin lowered his head hiding it in the crook of seungmin's neck.

"I missed you"Jeongin whispered.It cane out mumbled because his face being buried in seungmin's neck but he and hyunjin heard it clearly.

"We know"Hyunjin said hugging seungmin sandwiching jeongin between them.

A/N
I don't know if you can tell but these three are my favorite ships from this book so far.

Fun fact about me:
I can speak and write 4 languages.How many languages do you speak??