=45=

CHANGBIN POV

As soon as we reached there we saw people outside making out, laying totally wasted on the ground.Felix made a disgusted face and went inside.We all followed him inside and thankfully inside was much more better.There were only few people who were totally wasted rest were enjoying the party dancing to the beat or drinking peacefully.

FELIX POV

I saw minjun sitting at the bar, drinking his heart out.I quickly went towards him.

"Why are you drinking so much at your own party??"I asked.Minjun eyes watered as he looked into my eyes.I was shocked.

"What happened??"I asked him now confused and worried.

"She broke up with me."He said making my heart break a little.Why would someone do that??Minjun was so happy and even did this party for his 5th anniversary but his stupid girlfriend decided to break up with him on this big day.I sighed and hugged minjun tightly.

"Go to your room or something, You look so ugly"I said trying to lift up the mood up.He chuckled and got up going upstairs.I looked around and saw that changbin was not in sight anymore,i frowned but decided to give him some space.I mean we have to live in a same dorm and I was gonna give him the gift tomorrow as tomorrow was our anniversary.

I looked around and saw minsung dancing taking everybody's attention, i was happy for jisung.I looked around more and saw three of them sitting with woochan talking about something.I did not see changbin anywhere.I was thinking of sitting where the 5 of them were sitting but I was in a mood of drinking.I sat on the bar and made myself a drink.I looked around and saw my very old friend walking towards me.

She was someone I used to talk to in our previous school.We broke apart when she stared crushing on some boy a year younger.She distant herself from me when she started talking to her crush, i did not think much about it as we were not that close.I had jisung, she was just a friends who came like for 1-2 months and left.She came towards me and sat down infront of me.

"Felix right??"She asked and I nodded.

"Did not expect you here"She said and I smiled.

"Me too"I said.

"Let's sit in the center"I looked at the center and there was a couch which was empty, i nodded my head.

"Let me take my drink and then let's go"I said and she shook her head.

"I'll bring it"She said and I furrowed my brows, it was getting a little suspicious now.

"Why??"I asked with raised brows.

"What do mean by why??I feel bad for leaving you when I started talking to my crush, this is the least I can do right now."She said and I trusted her.That was the biggest mistake I've ever made.I got up and went towards the couch waiting for alice to join me.

After few minutes Alice joined me bringing me a glass of wine.I took it happily and she sat next to me.We were just talking about stuff and suddenly she excused herself.I sat there alone with the glass of wine, i finished it as I did not have anything better to do.She came back after few minutes and sat next to me.I looked towards her and smiled which she returned.We talked for a few seconds until I started to feel dizzy.

My head started hurting very bad, my eyesight became blurry and I could not see anymore.Everything turned foggy and my senses were not working properly.

NO ONE POV

Felix turned his face towards where Alice was sitting before.As soon as Alice saw his face, she smirked.She was sure that Felix can't see her right now, his eyes were droopy and he was acting like he was drunk means her plan worked.The drug she put into the wine finally started showing effects.

"What happened felix??"She asked voice full of fake worry.

"I just don't feel good, can you take me to the room"felix asked her although he knew Alice was the reason of all this but rn he had to use her.He needed her help.

"Yeah sure why not"she said dragging Felix towards the room.She pushed him on the bed and hovered over him.Felix pushed her harshly making her fall on the ground.She gritted her teeth and went out of the room.Felix was just laying flat like a starfish until the bathroom door opened.He could not see anything so he was a little scared.He felt like the other person was speaking but he could not even hear.His body was all numb feeling like someone else was controlling him.

When the other person came and sat next to him, he started touching the other trying to figure out who he was.By what he felt the other was wearing a leather jacket and had big biceps, he was wearing ripped jeans but he could not tell the colour.By all the things he came to the conclusion that it was changbin.

He flipped himself so he was straddling the other and layed on the others chest.Click.The other tried to push him away which made him frown.

"I know you are mad at me but I'm sorry"He said and starts kissing the others cheek till the neck.Click.The other was still trying to push him away.Felix got up with a crying face.

"Is it past midnight??"he asked out of blue.The other took out the phone which was in his pocket and looked.Felix felt the other nodding his face and smiled.Click.He hugged the other and sat up again.

"Happy 2 months anniversary, i have a gift from you"He said trying to take off his tshirt.Click.He was about to take his jacket off when the other pushed him off him.

"What the fuck is wrong with you"The other said, the drug was getting off and he could actually hear some sounds.As soon as those words left the others mouth he knew it was not changbin.His blood stopped running, his body felt pale.Was he about to cheat on changbin??On their 2 months anniversary??Was he any different from minjun's girlfriend??All the questions floating in his head making him light headed.He could not think straight anymore.