=8=

Today was Wednesday and everybody was excited, some were excited because they wanted to sing while the others wanted to dance.Both the dance and singing teachers were very nice which was like a cherry on top.

As jisung was walking with felix and jeongin towards the lockers, he noticed seungmin's group.They were standing there waiting for the class to start.Jisung actually wanted to go and meet them but he did not.

They were new and popular and they did not want any type of rumors around the college keeping in mind that Felix also had a lot of people liking him and wanting to be with him, He was fairly popular.They walked towards their lockers and just stood there not knowing what else to do.

Felix felt eyes on them,He looked up and saw everybody from changbin's group looking towards them.Felix wanted to look away but as soon as his eyes met with the dark orbs of changbin,he could not bring himself to look away.He did not know he was staring until he saw changbin smirking.He looked away flustered.

CHANGBIN POV

"Did they not like us??"Chan said eyeing them standing in front of their lockers.

"Maybe they did not want the rumours, we are popular you know."Minho said confidently.

"Minho Felix is already under the spotlight.Almost everybody drool at him.if you want a proof, you can look around many eyes are on him.He is actually very popular, have you ever seen his locker?"Chan said making everybody curious about the locker thing.What about his locker??

We were all surprised when Felix opened his locker.There was a lot of paper falling noise getting everyone's attention.There were a lot of letters coming out of his locker,he is really popular I thought.

"See,he get this much every morning."Chan said not ammused cause he has already observed this over this yesterday and someone told him about felix being popular.

"Really everyday?"Hyunjin said shocked.

"Yeah"Chan said laughing.It was 8 o'clock and the bell rang expectedly.All had to go to the same way so we all started walking like a group of penguins.We entered the dance room and only some students were there.We sat there waiting for everyone and the teacher to start the class.

Everyone was in the class now and it was 8:10.Then the door burst open revealing our teacher actually teachers as there were 2 of them.They came inside and stood in front of everyone.

"Hello I'm Ten and this is Taeyoung and we are your dance teachers.You can call us by our names considering we all do not have that much of a age gap."Ten said.

"Okay so we don't want to waste any time so should we start with the new students or give them a example using my favorite student"There were students screaming their opinion.Honestly anybody could not know what they wanted.

"So let's give them an example first."Ten said smiling."As everybody knows who my favorite student is, cheer for him class!!"There were loud screaming noises and we saw Felix walking up in the front towards our teachers.Felix was his favorite student,was he the best??Honestly I did not know that he was interested in dancing.In my opinion it made him more hot and attractive.

As Felix made his way towards the front, all my friend's eyes were on me.I could feel it but did not look their way.They all laughed a little at this.Felix was just standing there waiting for the teacher to tell him what to do.

"Felix you can take your flannel off."Taeyoung said, felix tensed hearing this.His eyes straight went towards jisung,I saw jisung and his eyes were wide open.Felix was just standing there not even moving an inch.I noticed that Jisung was about to say something to the teachers but was cut off by them.

"Yeah...it will be uncomfortable with it."Ten said.

"No it's fine,i want to perform wearing it"Felix said making the students curious why he did not take it off, The students started whispering.I heard some of it.It was like Felix has never worn something that showed his arms,does he have something that he is hiding and more.Jisung put his head down and closed his eyes as he could also hear all this.He was worried that people would became curious and always find the moment to take a look at his arms.I could see all this as we all 8(felix is standing in the front)were sitting together.

"It's okay."I saw minho putting his hand on jisung's shoulder comforting him.Jisung looked a bit more calm.He opened his eyes and looked at Felix.He saw how awkward he was, standing there.He cannot see him like this, he had to change the topic.

"CAN WE START ALREADY,IT BEEN A LONG TIME I WANT TO SEE FELIX DANCE"He said shouting stopping all the whispers due to the sudden loud voice.We all smiled at him saving his friend from the awkward situation.

"Yeah, I also want to see Felix dance.Felix which genre do you want to go for??"Ten said

"I dont know I'll go with what everyone wants me to go for."He said trying to flirt with the students.All the girls and boys started screaming.Jisung laughed thinking that his plan of diverting everyone's attention worked.

"Sexy" "oppa sexy dance" "I want to see sexy Felix" Everyone was shouting things like this.I looked toward him and he was smirking.It was almost like he expecting it.Felix was really flirting in front of the whole college and the teacher.He was really something.

"Anything for you guys, sexy dance is nothing."He said in a flirty tone, smirk was plastered on his face.Jisung hid his face in his hands embarrassed by his best friends tactics.Felix eyes now were on jisung,He saw his best friend hiding his face.He chuckled.He winked at jisung.

"This bitch"Jisung whispered making all of us laugh.They really were best friends.

"Okay let's start"Students started cheering more loudly making me interested, how good was he??