=33=

JISUNG POV

All of them left me alone in the class making their way towards the cafeteria.I looked at my watch, in 5 min I had to meet minjun infront of the college gates.I started to walk towards the gate not wanting to be late.Till the time I reached I saw minjun waiting for me in his car.

I instantly smiled and happily walked towards him.He looked at me and gave me a big smile.I opened the door(thats what's it is called right?)of the car and sat on the passenger seat.He started his car and we were off to our long journey.He gave me sunglasses as he was wearing one too.I took it happily and wore them for the rest of the drive.

We were just chilling jammingg to some bomb songs, enjoying the fresh air.This is the type of my ideal relaxation or my date choise.I really liked minjun's car as well.

The car

It gave us full access to the fresh air making my hair flow(?)in the air, i took my arms out, closed my eyes wanting to feel everything single thing from this moment

It gave us full access to the fresh air making my hair flow(?)in the air, i took my arms out, closed my eyes wanting to feel everything single thing from this moment.I never wanted it to end.I really was having fun, he dropped me at my house before doing those important thing that he had came here for.I spent some quality time with my parents before minjun came to pick me up.

I was really tired at the time so I mostly slept while we were on our way back to the campus.I was really sorry but I really could not help it.I was sleeping peacefully when someone shook me gently.I was not used to the gentleness, felix always used the more harsh methods like kicking me off my bed, start a pillow fight, pour water on my face.I slowly opened my eyes squinting them a little trying to get used to my surroundings.

"Get up, we are here"Minjun said getting out of his car.I followed he lead still confused.

"What time is it?"I asked.I assumed that it was about 9:30 as it was quite dark.

"Its 11pm"He said making my eyes as wide as tennis ball.I forgot that I also had a watch and looked down my wrist.It was surely 11pm and I was quite shocked.We really spent the whole day together.His dorm was like on the other side so we had to part our ways here.

"Thank you so much hyung for taking me for the drive."I said.

"Anything for you."He said making me burst into a big smile.We said goodbyes and I started walking towards my dorm.As I entered the room, everything was quite indicating that Felix has already slept.I put my bag that I had since morning on the desk and plopped on my bed making sure not to make too much noise which could wake felix up.I wanted to change into something comfortable before going to sleep but I could not cause I was already off to dreamland.

FELIX POV

I woke up because of the alarm which was going to break my eardrums.I got up from my bed lazily and looked around.I saw jisung sleeping on his bed with the same clothes,his cheeks wet from his own drool.He was snoring softly, breathing through his mouth.I guess he is was too tired to change, seeing from his posture he looked quite comfortable so I tried not to wake him up.

I went out of the bathroom after brushing my teeth and taking a quick shower.I walked towards my wardrobe and saw han rubbing his eyes trying to get the sleep out of them.

"Wake up."I said not looking at him,i could tell he did not like my comment by his huffing.I wore my clothes and sat on my bed waiting for jisung to get ready.

What I wore

After some time of waiting, jisung came out with a towel heading straight towards his wardrobe

After some time of waiting, jisung came out with a towel heading straight towards his wardrobe.He was busy choosing clothes until I broke the silence disturbing him a little.

"I see you had a great date."I said smirking a little.He rolled his eyes a little and took out his clothes.He started changing, it was okay it was not like we had not seen each other naked before.

"It sure was great."He said.I nodded my head watching him change.

"Stop staring you pervert."He said throwing his towel at face,thank my instincts that I caught it before it could hit my face.

"Say that to everybody who is gonna stare at you in the hallway.Just god damn ask him out...why are you trying so hard??"I said looking at his clothes.

What he wore

"You don't understand

"You don't understand."He said making my eyebrows furrow in confusion.

"What do you mean I don't understand?"I asked.He looked at me staring directly in my soul.Not gonna lie but I really felt intimidated for a second.

"I want him to ask me out first.I am always the one making the first move.He never really pays attention to me not even a glance.When I asked him if he was gay he made a disgusted face when my reason for asking was more than obvious.Do you even know how I feel when he flirts with others, let others sit on his lap during lunch, how he would steal glances at the most beautiful girls and boys, He talks with everyone nicely except for me.He always ignored my existence like I am never there.I feel like I'm the one clinging on to him, you know I don't want to do that.I just really want to hear from his own mouth that he loves me as much as I do.Is it too much to ask for??I want everyone to know that minho is mine.I want him to tell me this in front of girls who told me to stay away from him telling me that minho was theirs.I want him to prove all of them wrong."Jisung cried out.I was shocked on hearing all this, i did not know this much was going in his mind.Now he was crying telling me that all the things,It was really effected him.I instantly ingulfed him in a big hug.He started crying more.I wanted him to take all out not to bottle it anymore.I gently stroked his hair.

A/N
I honestly forgot to post today hehe...hope I did not kept you waiting.Enjoy reading and tell me if you like it so far.