=10=

FELIX POV

"What is this??"He asked.Now everyone on the table were looking at us.

"Chocolate Croissant"I said like it was the most obvious thing in this world.

"I know that but why are you giving me this?"Changbin said confused by my actions.

"You shared your cake with me,I'm just returning the favour...you know I don't want any ties attached between us."I said keeping a straight face.Changbin was speechless.Jisung was looking at me shocked.Everyone was looking at me like I said something I shouldn't have.

"Felix oppa"There was a loud pitch voice making me turn towards it instantly.There were this girl standing there.I knew that she just wanted to get in my pants.She was like the most popular girl.I don't know what others boys saw in her.I was never attracted to her maybe because I was gay.

I was not able to say anything as she sat on my lap.I was kinda shocked.I wanted to push her but if she was being like this, I should also answer her in her way right??She sat on my lap and I did not do anything.

"What's your name?"I asked looking straight into her eyes caressing her cheeks gently with me thumb.

"Veronica"She said.I tucked the strands on her hair at the back of her ear.I leaned a little towards her ear making her breath hitch.

"Veronica sorry to tell you but you are not my type at all" I whispered in her ear so only her knew what I said.

"Mind getting up sweetheart"I said loudly, she felt embarrassed as everyone from our table was looking at her.She got up from my lap and ran.I just scoffed.

"I never knew you were so flirty"Hyunjin said.

"There's so much you don't know about me"I said smiling.I saw changbin watching me with something in his eyes making me feel like I did something wrong.

"Won't you eat it??"I said trying to change the mood.

"I don't want to,you can have it if you want."He said looking back at his phone.

"But-"I was cut off by his loud voice.

"I ALREADY TOLD YOU I DON'T WANT TO,STOP PRETENDING LIKE YOU CARE"He shouted and left the table.Everybody was shocked at this.They were all watching him walking away.I also huffed and left the table.

CHANGBIN POV

I actually really liked that he brought the croissant for me,but when he told me the reason.I was more than pissed.And then he flirted with the girl on his lap.I felt my blood boil.After the girl left he asked if I will eat the croissant,I was really angry and shouted at him.I walked away immediately.Why did I care so much when he really did not want anything with me?If he doesn't want me,i also don't.

*Time skip*
NO ONE POV

They were all standing there,Jisung came without Felix because Felix was late and said he will come on his own.All 8 boys were standing there taking and laughing.They still had time for the first period.Then they saw Felix coming.

What he was wearing

He came and straight went toward his locker

He came and straight went toward his locker.All of them were looking at him except one.He opened his locker and the same thing happened that happened everyday.A bunch of love letters fell down.He took and books he wanted and started moving leaving all the letters on the floor.

As he was coming towards us,two of the girls stopped him and he looked at them.When they started speaking he instantly broke into a smile.It was not like yesterday, this smile really looked genuine.The girls looked younger so maybe they were of first year.They gave him chocolate box.He happily took it and walked towards them.He gave the box to jeongin.

"You can have it"He said smiling.When jeongin took the box,he ruffled his hair and went towards his first class without even sparing a glance to any of them.

The same thing happened at the lunch. All of them were eating except the two who were busy on their phones.

"Hyung eat something" I.N said with voice full of concern.

"I'm not hungry kiddo"Felix said and got up.He went out of the cafeteria.All of them did not understand what was happening.Jisung was worried as hell.Changbin did not care, he was on his phone not caring that he left.They all thought to just let him be as they will see him in their next class anyways.

Jisung,Seungmin,Hyunjin went towards their class.Felix was not there and not in their last class.Jisung became very worried.He knew something was up and he shouldn't have left Felix alone.Honestly he did not trust Felix alone,felix did not love himself.If Felix is going through something, he would not think twice before hurting himself.This is how sensitive he was.

Jisung ran towards his dorm.He really wished that Felix would be there.He entered the room panting and saw Felix sleeping on his bed.He is alright Jisung reminded himself.He came closer to Felix and saw the sheet of sweat on his body.He furrowed his brows and checked Felix's body temperature.

He was burning, He was very hot.He had sweat dripping down from his forehead his hair drenched in it.His face was red and he was covered in his blanket like a burrito.Jisung quickly went to bring the medic box they had.He started looking for the medicine for fever but he could not find any.The box only had some medicine left as they used this box since last year.

He thought that he should go to the pharmacy and bring him the medicine.He put his shoes on and went out as it was not too far.He bought the medicine and also asked them what to do to cure fever as he was not experienced.They gave him advice and he was thankful for it.He was walking back to his room when someone called his name.