=22=

SEUNGMIN POV

I was cuddling while hyunjin was still sleeping.We had a date with innie at 10am.I looked at the time and it was 7:00am.It was too early to get up.I was staring at the ceiling deeply in thoughts when hyunjin pecked my lips.I flinched a little.I look towards my side and saw hyunjin watching me with loving eyes.

"What are you thinking about pup??" He asked me with curiosity.

"Nothing much...just thinking if we should tell jeongin or not."I said turning towards him.

"I think we should tell him as he would be mad if we don't tell him now, i want a genuine relationship.Moreover felix also knows so that would be more devastating for him if we don't tell him and are dating him."hyunjin said making me smile a little at how serious he really was to be in a relationship.

"I think you're right...Lets tell him today on our date."I said and hyunjin hummed.

JEONGIN POV

I was very happy with how everything turned out.I never thought that they will like me back and we three will be in relationship.I myself did not know that I could love two people at the same time and most importantly share my loved one with someone else.No matter what I thought before, now I was more than happy.

I woke up around eight.Today was Friday so we did not have any class.We three were going on a date today.I was very excited, it was not my first date but it was our first date.I took a lot of time choosing my outfit as I wanted to look presentable or maybe even wanted to impress them.I did not notice when changbin hyung woke up.

I was so busy in my daydream smiling like an idiot standing infront of my wardrobe still choosing my outfit.When I thought that the clothes were okay I went to the bathroom to take a shower.I came out wearing the outfit and looked into the full size mirror in our which was right in front of my bed.(you know what I mean right??Like its not in the front but more on the side like he can see himself while laying down if he turns his face to the side.)

"Where are you going??"Changbin asked now sitting up on his bed.

"I'm going on a date."I said making him smirk.I ignored him and picked my phone and layed on my bed.There was only half and hour left until 10.

"Are you really going to wear that to your first date??"Changbin said pointing towards my outfit.I looked confused.

"Is it not good??"I asked now a little bit worried if it was really not good.He tsked and I pouted.

"I mean you should wear something more sexy."He laughed.

"I don't have that type of clothes."I said lying through my teeth.He scoffed at my statement.

"Don't think I have not seen the type of clothes you have in that wardrobe."He said making me gulp but I did not want him to think that he was right so I did not react much.

"I don't know what you mean."I said giving all of my attention to the game I was playing.

"Hmm??Really??Should I just tell them that you have drawer full of different colours and styles of s-"He could not finish his sentence as I put my hand over his mouth.I did not want to listen to all this, i already knew what I had in my wardrobe.

"Okay I understand....just don't tell them"I said my face full of panic.How did he know all this??Did he see my wardrobe??

Dark Secrets [Changlix]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें