=48=

1 month later
NO ONE POV

Jisung tucked felix in for a nap.He was having a sleepover as minho's gang had a mission today and Felix lived alone.Changbin never came back to the dorm after what happened that day infront of them.He came once to take his things that also when felix was in class meaning they never got to talk.

It's not like felix did not try to.Everytime he would sit with the gang in the cafeteria, changbin would get up not wanting to see him or hear his voice.Everytime he tried to talk to him.He cut him off by a very harsh reply which made Felix not talk to him for the day.Next day Felix swallowed his self respect and tried again but the same thing happened.

Everyone's heart broke at how hard felix was trying and made them feel bad as they knew that none of this was felix's fault.Changbin did not believe anything, his members also tried to talk to him but he never listened.

Time went by with Felix trying making him loose some hope as well.He was starting to get used to loneliness he felt when he returned to the dorm.He was getting fed up by how he was being treated.He lost his bad boy reputation and people started picking on him only when the gang or changbin was not around.He never wanted to fight back, he always ignored them.It was not like he was able to fight them, more like he did not want to.The gang members would have tried to fight for him if they knew.

Time skip-Cafeteria

They all were sitting, all nine of them together.Felix eating his small lunch like always and standing up to walk to the rooftop like he did everyday.As soon as he started walking away he was pushed down making him fall with a loud thump sound.All eight on the table looked at him.

Felix hissed and stood up seeing 3 boys standing there with a proud smirk.He was about to walk away but he was pushed again by the boy making him stumble a little.

"Not so soon"One of them said.Everyone in the cafeteria was looking at them.Felix had no plan of fighting back and it was clearly showing.The 3 boys gained more confident and decided to make fun of him.Felix was looking down when the other started speaking.

"How does it feel huh??I don't think you were as strong as we all thought, it was all fake hah"

"Making yourself look so big when you are just nothing how funny, getting picked on daily and not being able to tell your friends"

"All your popularity is gone cause you were just a slut, a dirty faggot"

They all were such bad things but it was not having any effect on Felix.Everyone(eight of them)except Felix was either feeling bad or had their blood boiling.They did not know what Felix was going through.Jisung got up from his seat angry looking at the boy with fire in his eye.

"What the fuck did you say??"He said making his way towards the boys but was stopped by Felix holding his hand.

"Why??Your friend is a slut,cheating on his boyfriend"One of them said.Some gasps were heard, the 3 of them smirked at the reaction.Felix eyes darkened, he glared at the one who said it.The boy saw him glaring and scoffed.

"Why??Is it wrong??Did you not cheat on your own boyfri-"He was cut off when Felix started waking towards him.All his confidence going down the drain.He was scared.Felix stood right in front of him.