=16=

[TRIGGER WARNING]
JEONGIN POV

At first when we sat with the group, I was very excited that I was gonna make new friends.Seungmin and Hyunjin talked to me a lot and I would be lying if I said that I did not like the attention I was getting from the hyungs.They were so sweet to me.

I did not that they were dating.I was quite attracted to hyunjin hyung until I got to know that they were both dating.I facepalmed myself for thinking I had a chance when I absolutely did not have one.I decided not to think about him like that and try to get rid of my feelings for him.

The day when I was almost raped by haewoo, I was sleeping peacefully.I am actually a light sleeper.When I heard the door open I thought it was changbin hyung and did not bother to get up as we did not talk that much anyways, except for few hello's, good morning and goodnight.

The next thing I felt was someone hovering over me, I instantly opened my eyes.I saw haewoo on top of me.I tried to push him with all force but it was all senseless as he cuffed my wrists to the headboard.I started screaming for help and tried to hit with my legs.When he got hit on the stomach, he glared at me before slapping me hard making me cry.

"How pathetic, go cry and scream all you want these walls are ssoundproof and no one will help you today.No one will know what happened."He said with an ugly smirk.Next thing I know he tied my ankles with a rope to each corner to the bed.I was a crying and screaming mess.

He tried kissing me but I turned my face to the side.He tore off my t-shirt and started kissing my neck.I felt my voice breaking because of so much crying.My throat was dry.I did not want this.I did not want this then and not now.I was begging for him to stop but he just smirked and started sucking the spot harder everytime I begged him to stop.I felt so dirty, I just wanted him to stop.

That's when I heard the door opening indicating that someone had entered the room.I thanked god and wished it was someone who would help me, not one of haewoo's friend or someone who would get scared and leave me there like this.Next thing I heard was gasping, there were more than one person in the room.Haewoo was pulled off me and punched by seungmin hyung.

I had never seen him this angry and he was sitting on his stomach hitting his face repeatedly.Hyunjin hyung came to me and untied my legs.He uncuffed my hands and I hugged him tightly and broke into tears.I was crying so much, he held me close and kept telling me that I was safe now and nothing was gonna happen now.

Hyunjin hyung broke the hug and seungmin immediately held me in his arms.I was still shirtless but I did not care at that time.I was traumatized, I did not want to believe that this was happening again.After hugging seungmin hyung I felt safe, He pulled a little and saw the hickeys haewoo left on my neck and his fingerprints on my sides.

he was about to break the hug to hit haewoo again but I stopped him,i did not want him to be in trouble because of me.I pulled him close and told him not to do it(hit him again).He kissed on top of my head.I didn not want to think of it too much but I could not ignore the fuzzy feeling in my stomach.He broke the hug and took off his hoodie.He was wearing a white tshirt underneath.He put his hoodie over my head.

I felt the fuzzy feeling increase and felt butterflies inside me.He kissed my cheeks and told my how cute I looked in his hoodie.I knew I was blushing so I hugged him in a hurry not wanting him to know.He surprised but still put his arms over my shoulder petting my hair calming me down.

I thanked him for what he did for me, I could not thank him for what he did but I still tried.I was on verge of crying again the events happened earlier kept replayed in my head.I just wanted a break and something to get it out of my head.He started peppering my face, I felt my cheeks and ears getting red.I could literally feel the heat in my stomach increasing, the butterflies going wild when he kissed a little close to my lips.

I never felt something towards seungmin hyung but now I really did not know.He was so caring, He was kissing me in front of his boyfriend.I looked over at hyunjin hyung and saw him smiling ear to ear looking at us.It was like he did not care if his boyfriend was kissing me.I was so confused.

Sleeping with them for the night did not help at all.It all made my head hurt more.They told me that I was sleeping in their dorm for the night, They did not give me the chance to refuse their offer as I was already being dragged to their dorm.Seumgmin hyung decided to sleep with me and hyunjin hyung to sleep in his bed.I was still wearing seungmin's hyung hoodie,it was very comfy and his scent made me somewhat feel safe and cozy.

I just told them that I could sleep on the floor but seungmin pulled me on his bed and put his arms and his leg over me.He was spooning me.I felt my back touching his front.My ears was something that went red almost everytime I was flustered or was blushing and I was sure they were red now as well.I was blushing and he kissed my ear.I flinched a little by his sudden action.

"You are so red"Seungmin hyung said in a teasing tone.I blushed more and his my face in my hands.I heard both of them laughing.After some time hyunjin hyung started whining that he did not want to sleep alone and wanted to join us.For some time seungmin hyung kept telling him that the bed was too small for three to fit most probably teasing him on purpose as there was a lot of space on his bed as we were both literally sticking to each other.

After some time of hyunjin hyung whining, seungmin hyung laughed and gestured him to come over.Hyunjin hyung crawled on the bed happily.He also put one of his arm around me and one under my head.My head was on his chest listening to his heartbeat making me feel at ease.I did not realize when I slept wrapped in arms of my hyungs.

A/N

Double update cause I had nothing better to do.Also I have decided to update a new chapter everyday.Hope you are liking the book so far