=42=

THIRD PERSON

Everyone had finished the movie, they looked around and saw that changlix were missing.It was about 6o'clock

"Did they slip out while we all were watching the movie?"Hyunjin asked with amused face.

"That's what it looks like"Seungmin said.They all got up from their seats to look for the missing couple.As soon as they opened the door of their bedroom, they were met with both of them sleeping in each other embrace.Felix was snuggled into his chest while changbin had his arms around felix protectively but in a comfortable way.They clicked some pictures of the couple who were still in deep slumber.As they did not want to wake them they decided to just leave them there.

"I guess we are staying the night again"Hyunjin whispered in jeongin's ear making him turn red from the flashbacks of last night.Seungmin also heard it, chuckling at the little boy's reaction.They decided to go to the designated dorms.Three were staying at jeongin's dorm, Minsung was staying at jisung's dorm, Changlix were staying at woochan's dorm, woochan were staying at seungjin's dorm.

CHANGBIN POV

I woke up feeling a little ticklish.I opened my eyes lazily and saw a ball of fluff snuggling into me.Felix's hair kept tickling me at my neck, i took my time observing his features.How his hair fell just right on his forehead, how his lashes rested perfectly,how his cheeks were a little puffed out with his small pout.He was literally perfection, how his freckled were more beautiful that a milky way galaxy.I look at my phone and it was still early in the morning.

I started looking for different things on my phone, using insta or twitter(you can choose).I was killing my time as I could not sleep again.Felix shuffled opening his eyes just a little, i turned towards him and he rubbed his eyes cutely.I cooed at his cuteness.How can someone be this cute and not show it?

"What are you doing??"He asked with his raspy bed voice, i bit my lips and answered

"Nothing, could not sleep again"I said

"What time is it??"he asked, i looked at my phone again

"It's 3:30"I said, he sighed and wrapped his arm around me.

"Let's go to sleep again, its too early to get up"He said in a whiny tone.I chucked and put my phone back on the nightstand.I layed there as his arms were already wrapped around me, i heard soft snoring sounds indicating Felix has already slept, i also yawned a few times and went to sleep.

FELIX POV

I woke up by the lights falling through the curtains.I looked towards my side and saw changbin sleeping peacefully, I gently kissed his nose and tried to slip out of his grip.I successfully got out of their room and went to the kitchen.I pulled out some eggs and bacon.I messaged the others to come for a breakfast when they get up.I was making some scrambled eggs when I felt arms around me,i don't know why but I did not notice changbin coming here.

"You scared me, how did I not notice you"I said still in a little shock.He leaned in until his lips were touching me ears.

"I am in a gang for a reason"He whispered in my ear, i Shivered a little and felt goosebumps rise because of his lips touching my ear, his hot breath on my neck and most of all his bed voice.I hit his hand which was on my stomach.

"Get off at this rate I will burn everything in this kitchen"I said trying my best not to forget the food I was cooking.He did not listen and started planting soft kisses on my neck, i shivered and he smirked against my skin.I squirmed out of his grip and he whined in protest of getting me back in his arms

"Let me cook first"I said, he huffed and went out of the kitchen.I sighed and went back to cooking some bacon.When I was down with cooking.I looked at my phone and it was 7:00, I called changbin in the kitchen telling I was done with my cooking

"Changbin hyung come eat the food"I said telling him to come and eat.He enters the kitchen and I smiled putting some scrambled eggs on the plate but was stopped my a hand.Changbin put the plate down and turned me around.

"I'm not hungry for the food"He said making me turn red.He smirked and picked me up putting me on the counter.I put my arms around his neck.I thought he was about to kiss me but he just kept looking at me.I could not handle it anymore.I pulled him forwards letting our lips meet.He did not kiss me back.I pulled away and pouted a little, his smirk grew.I kisses him again still not getting a reply.I got annoyed and pulled away.

"Hyung p-please"I said falling apart in front of him just for a simple kiss.

"Please what princess??"He said

"Kiss me"I said

"Gladly"He said and connected our lips together.It got heated a lot more faster than it usually would.Changbin rolled his hips forward aggressively making me whimper.He kept repeating his actions still not breaking the kiss.I was enjoying the moment too much until we heard a sudden gasp.

"We fucking eat there changbin"Chan said, changbin pulled me off the counter.We were staring at each other, there was a award silence between all of us.

"Come on I made some breakfast"I said trying to change the topic and the atmosphere.They both shrugged

"I mean that's what we were here for, not to see you guys having sex"Woojin said bluntly making me choke on my spit

"We w-were not doing anything."I said trying to prove that they were wrong.

"You can't tell me changbin was not humping the shit out of you"Woojin said and I pouted, changbin laughed and patted my back.After some time everybody joined us and we enjoyed our breakfast together.Today was sunday so we did not have anything to do.We were all sitting in the living room trying to find something fun to do.

"Can we go to amusement park??"Jeongin suddenly stood up and said startling some of us.I laughed at his excitement, i ruffled his hair

"Why not??"I said and everyone agreed cause they had nothing better to do.