=44=

THIRD POV

Today was Friday which means shopping day.Jisung and Felix were in the mall trying all different clothes trying to find the ones which were their style.They both walked a lot trying every brand they could.Lastly they were now eating ice cream at a seulrene ice-cream parlour.Felix was having banana-strawberry whereas jisung was having mint-chocolate.

They both were enjoying their little date together.They never got time to spend alone since this year of college.So much happened during such a small period of time.Their lifes changed from a college students to such a adventure.They met a gang of which their boyfriend were part of.They both started dating.It was all unexpected.

"Thank god we can go back now, My legs are numb"Jisung said.Felix rolled his eyes as he still had one place to go to

"We have one more stop"He said waiting for his friend's dramatic reaction.

"What??Nooo.....I want to go back"Jisung said more like whined.Felix sighed.

"Okay.You can go ahead, I'll go there alone"Felix said.Jisung sighed and pouted.

"Hurry up my legs don't feel numb anymore"Jisung said eating the last spoon of of his ice cream.Felix smiled and finished his bowl quickly.They made their way out and went towards their last stop.Now they stood in front of the shop jisung never expected them to be.His face went pale.

"Is this the right place??"He asked shocked.Felix nodded smirking.

"It is now let's go"He grabbed jisung's hand pulling him with him inside the shop.Jisung looked around inside the shop.He was a little scared of these things.

"Felix, i don't feel so comfortable here"He said trying to pull Felix out of the shop.

"Shut up, i want to surprise changbin with this"He said making jisung's eyes go wide.

"You sure??"He asked

"Of course, our 2 months anniversary is coming."Felix said looking for a person to help.As soon as he found a guy, he instantly went towards him asking.

The guy pointed towards the chair and told us to wait there for a minute.Felix quickly sat on the chair and I stood right next to him.The guy came after few seconds and talked with Felix before felix took off his tshirt.

FELIX POV

I wanted to surprise changbin, as we were together for 2 months now, I wanted to express to him how much I really loved him.Right now I was with jisung standing beside seeing the needle peircing the ink in my skin.Yes I was getting my first tattoo.I was getting a date on which me and changbin became official.My tattoo was at the same spot as changbin's.

He told me that he got a new life, thats why he got a tattoo near his heart.My life also changed since I have met changbin so I was also getting the date near my heart.It was not too painfull, just a little sting over and over again.I looked at the side and saw jisung making a face like he was the one getting a tattoo.I held back my laugh as I did not want to ruin it.

We were on our way towards the dorm, today was the last day of jisung and me being together.I was sad that about us not living in the same dorm but was excited on living with changbin.We entered our dorm and jisung immediately took his suitcase which he prepared last night.He looked straight into my eyes and hugging me and leaving the dorm.

The setting was changbin was moving in with me. Jeongin was moving in seungjin's dorm, minsung were gonna stay at changbin and jeongin's dorm.Woochan were just staying as it was before.I was so happy to live with my boyfriend.

Changbin entered the room with his suitcase.He was smiling ear to ear.I was also so happy to be with him.Changbin plopped himself on top of me.I swallowed a cry as my tattoo was being pressed.I did not react much as I did not want changbin to get an idea about my surprise.

Changbin started spooning me and put his arm right above my tattoo.I  had enough so I got up from the bed making changbin frown.I made my way and layed on jisung's bed.Changbin pouted not liking that I was sleeping on a different bed from him.He started whining

"Aaa whyyyy??"He said trying to convince me to sleep with him only for me to refuse his offer.

"Because I don't want to"This made changbin pout and turn his face towards the wall giving me silent treatment.I huffed at his cuteness and closed my eyes.We both slept like that, me on jisung's bed and changbin on my bed his body turned towards the wall.It was not great for our first night but I knew he would like it when I tell the surprise.Thats what I thought would happen.

*Next night*
CHANGBIN POV

We were getting ready for the party, it was a real hustle.Felix was looking absolutely hot with the outfit he chose.He was standing in front of the front of full length mirror admiring himself right to left.I was looking at him from afar.How did I get so lucky??He was looking so beautiful that I did not know if I wanted others to see him like this.

I started walking towards him, he saw me through the mirror and was about to turn around when I stopped him by putting my hands over his shoulder.He looked confused but stood there still looking at me through the mirror.I hugged him from behind and kept a check on his reactions.My chest was pushed against his back.

His cheeks turned a little red due to the sudden contact, he looked gorgeous like this.A little red dusted around his freckles, ears burning.I laughed and started massaging his sides.He flinched out of nowhere when I massaged a certain stop.I looked at his expression and it had pain in it.I furrowed my brows.I turned him around so he was facing me and looked straight into his eyes.

"What happened??"I asked.His eyes went wide.

"N-Nothing"He said, I knew he was lying.I massaged his sides again and he twitched.I tugged on his shirt.He became shocked.

"W-What??"

"Take it off"I said,he gulped and shook his head.I sighed and was about to take it off myself when there was a knock on the door.Felix got out of my grasp and immediately opened the door.There stood jisung and minho all ready.

"Let's go, everyone is waiting"He said and Felix nodded.He went outside and I followed his lead.We were on our way to minjun's uncles house which was about 10 minutes far from the campus.We knew almost half of the college was coming to the party so felix was excited.

Who know going to that party would be the worst mistake of his life because his life will change after that party.

A/N
I know there would be some people  thinking that I'm trying to stretch this story but I swear I'm not.I always decide the plot before I start the book and that is what has happened here.Enjoy reading♥