=39=

°•WARNING SMUT•°

NO ONE POV

"Sure, then show us how good of a boy you can be"hyunjin said making jeongin nod.Jeongin nodded his head but did not know what he had to do

"What should the baby do??"jeongin asked.Hyunjin cooed at his cuteness.Seungmin was watching all this he was turned on.

"Nothing much baby should enjoy this and tell his hyungs as soon as he feels uncomfortable"Hyunjin said.

"O-Okay"Jeongin said inbetween moan as hyunjin suddenly started moving his knee.Jeongin kept moaning.Hyunjin left jeongin's hands and he immediately held onto hyunjin's biceps.As the pleasure kept increasing his grip on his biceps also increased.Suddenly there was a moan bringing jeongin out of his small bubble.He looked over and saw seungmin palming himself through his jeans.He quickly averted his eyes as he was still shy.Hyunjin smirked at this and turned jeongin face so he was facing seungmin.Jeongin closed his eyes not wanting to see.

"Is baby shy??"Hyunjin said and jeongin nodded his head.Hyunjin leaned in his ear and whispered

"Words"Jeongin gulped before answering.

"Y-Yes"Hyunjin kissed the tip of his nose in appreciation of listening to him.

"Such a pretty baby, being so good for his hyungs"Hyunjin praised the younger.jeongin whimpered at the praises, the heat in his abdomen starting to slowly form.Hyunjin could see that jeongin was getting close so he tried to add to his pleasure.He took out the sweater that was tucked in the skirt.As he was about to take his sweater off, jeongin hands suddenly stopped his actions.

"Please"Jeongin said, hyunjin furrowed his brows thinking that he made the younger uncomfortable.He stopped moving his knee.

"Why??Want hyung to stop?"Hyunjin asked worried.Jeongin shook his head.He started crying as his high was taken away.

"What happened baby??Be a good boy and tell hyung what's wrong"

"Baby does not want hyung to see him, he is not pretty."Jeongin said making hyunjin frown.Seungmin was just watching all this and he has had enough.He got up and pushed hyunjin slightly telling him to get off jeongin.As soon as he got off, seungmin hovered over jeongin.He started placing kisses from his cheeks to his collar bones.

"Our Baby is the prettiest baby hyung has ever seen, Hyung has even seen baby shirtless before,he was so beautiful that hyung could not sleep for days, would you not let hyungs see you again??"Seungmin said in a sad tone.Jeongin looked at his hyung who was pouting and felt a little bad for stopping them.He cupped seungmin's face bringing it close to him and kissing his pout.He left seungmin's face and put his hands above his head.Seungmin smiled at this and tugged at his sweater.Jeongin nodded smiling at him cutely.

Seungmin took off his sweater carefully before throwing it on the ground.He scanned jeongins beautiful body for a while.Jeongin whimpered wanting to get the feeling of his high back.Seungmin looked at jeongin with a smirk on his face.

"What does the baby wants??"Seungmin asked in a teasing tone.

"Want to feel good"Jeongin said.Seungmin instantly kissed jeongin gently and soft.Their lips felt so good together, they were moving in sync.As jeongin was too invested in the kiss, seungmin suddenly unbuttoned jeongin's skirt.Hyunjin helped seungmin by pulling jeongin's skirt off.Now he was only wearing his boxers.

Seungmin started to palm jeongin through his boxers, jeongin whined in the kiss.Seungmin wanted to hear him so he stopped kissing him and started working on his neck.He was kissing every inch of his neck until he heard a high pitched moan.He smirked and started bitting the spot he was kissing before.Jeongin breathing started to get heavy because of all the pleasure he was receiving.His moans started to high pitched indicating that he was getting close again.

"Is baby getting close??"Seungmin asked still moving his hands at a fast pace.Jeongin nodded still getting used to all the pleasure.He was feeling so overwhelmed.He never felt someone touch him before with so much love.Hyunjin got between jeongin's legs and sucking on his inner thighs and making several red bruised that would definitely be there for few days.Jeongin could not control anymore.

"Can I?"Jeongin asked.Seungmin got the hint and answered.

"Just wait a moment, Hyunjin bring some tissues"Seungmin's pace did not slow at all making it hard for jeongin.Hyunjin came back with some tissues.Seungmin got up and took jeongin's boxers off.Jeongin tried to cover himself but was stopped by hyunjin holding his wrists.

"Baby is so so cute, stop trying to cover yourself"Seungmin said.Hyunjin was still holding onto jeongin.Seungmin did not mind and got back to his work.He started to pump jeongin's member.

"Go on baby, make a mess for your hyungs"As soon as those words left seungmin's mouth,jeongin let it go, spurrting on the tissue.Seungmin pumped him slowly through his high and cooed when his member twitched at the feeling of oversensitivity.Seungmin cleaned jeongin up with the tissues while hyunjin peppered his face with kisses occasionaly praising him.Seungmin kissed jeongin last time putting him into the tshirt they bought for him.Jeongin's eyes kept dropping, he was so so sleepy.

"Baby did so well, hyungs are so proud of you"He said before tucking jeongin to sleep as his eyes were already closed.Seungmin and hyunjin took a shower solving their problems before going to sleep cuddling with jeongin.

FELIX POV

Yesterday I and jisung had fun having a Disney movie marathon and eating our favorite snacks.We played several games before going to sleep.As soon as I woke up m, I got ready and messaged changbin.

FELIX
hyungg....good morning!!
Sent 8:00

FELIX
Are you still not up?
Sent 8:00

FELIX
Are you up now??
Sent 8:30

FELIX
I guess not
Sent 8:45

FELIX
Msg me as soon as you wake up!!
Sent 8:45

FELIX
When the fuck will you wake up??
Sent 10:30

I got annoyed at changbin's behavior and thought of going to his dorm.I got up and walked towards the door.

"Where are you going??"Jisung asked getting out of the shower.

"To changbin's hyung dorm, do you wanna come?"

"Yeah sure wait for a minute"

A/N
I posted late as I had zoom class today.I mean my exams just finished yesterday, should they not give us some time before starting the classes.Do you guys have zoom classes or is it only me who is suffering??