=9=

CHANGBIN POV

The music started and felix who stood there started feeling the music.He started dancing.He looked stunning.His moves were so filthy yet so ethereal.I forgot how to breath for a second.He was really breathtaking.

He saw me staring,His lips turned into a smirk and he winked at me.I was flustered and looked away where I found my friends.I saw them looking at me.I put my hands over my face,for the first time in my life I was so embarrassed.Really changbin what are you doing?you cannot melt,No one in this world can break you.

I took my hands away from my face and saw around the room,everybody was literally drooling,thier mouths were open.Boys were also starting at him.I looked towards Felix and saw him doing some moves,he looked really sexy.He exactly knew how to churn people up.His dance was very sexy and hot.I was literally turned on right now.

Then the music stopped breaking my thoughts.Felix dropped himself on the floor instantly.Felix was lying on floor sweaty and out of breath.His chest heaving up and down.His t-shirt falling slightly from his shoulder showing a glimpse of his collarbones.He is such a tease.Then I heard clapping, it was our teachers.Both clapping loudly making others clap too.

"This is the reason I like Felix so much...He is breathtaking." Ten said.

"He really made everyone drool over him in this room...He is really amazing"Taeyoung said.He joined this year so he was new.He was surprised seeing Felix dance.

"Now it is the time for new students"Ten said.Felix got up from the floor and made his way towards us.He sat next to jisung.

"You are such a tease.Look what you did to all this people"Jisung said pointing around the room showing him the state of the students.He looked around and just smirked.

"You know how I am."Felix said winking towards jisung.Jisung punched him in the arms.

"Hannie you know I'm not into hitting, pain and stuff right?"Felix said trying to tease his friends further.

"S-Shut up."Jisung said hiding his face in Felix's arm.Felix chuckled and started patting his head.I saw minho watching them.He had a unreadable expression,i really could not guess about what he was thinking.

"Anybody who wants to go from the new student?"Ten said reading the list of new students.Hyunjin and Minho raised their hands at the same time.They smiled at each other.

"Do you want to go solo or together??" ten asked again.

"We'll go together."Hyunjin said making minho smile and nod.

"What genre do you want to do??"

"We want to keep the heat here...so we'll also go for sexy."Taeyoung nodded and played the same song he played for Felix.

JISUNG POV

Minho and hyunjin were gonna do a sexy dance,i could not help but feel a little fuzzy.I actually was attracted towards minho when I first saw him.They started dancing and I was clearly not paying any attention to hyunjin who was dancing exactly the same thing as minho.They were doing the same step but I felt like it was different.My staring and a little crush on Minho from day one did not go unnoticed by Felix.He was watching me rather than watching their performance.

"Don't stare at him like that,you're being very obvious."Felix whispered in my ear, my eyes went wide and my face started heating up.I did not know that I was so obvious.He laughed and kissed my cheek.I looked at Minho and saw him looking directly at me.

He instantly smirked when our eyes met and winked at me.I quickly broke the eye contact and looked at the ground with a redder face.The music stopped and I thanked God for stopping it as the room kept getting more and more hot.

They came towards us and sat down.Minho sat right next to me and hyunjin instantly fell into seungmin's arms.The dance class kept going like this, me thinking about the person sitting next to me.The bell rang but I was too busy thinking that I did not react to it.

Suddenly I felt a hand on my thighs,i flinched at the sudden touch and looked up to see whose hand it was.There stood minho looking down at me.

"Don't think of me that much...you're making me shy."he said making my face heat up again, my ears were burning.

"Anyways,let's go it's lunch time"I got up and started walking ahead of all our friends.

Felix came running at put his arm on my shoulders.I did not do anything and kept walking.We went to buy the food and today Felix treated me.I picked a strawberry cheesecake and Felix picked a chocolate croissant.We had to stand in a big line to get both, We were lucky as both of them were the last piece there.

We sat on the table we sat on yesterday and saw everybody already there eating either something salty like ramen or sweet like cake.Minho, Hyunjin, Seungmim, Woojin, Chan were eating the food that our college provided today.As today was a fun day, the menu was tteokbokki and kimbap.I.N was eating ramen and changbin was just sitting there busy on his phone.Felix and I sat down on the table.

L.F|H.J|K.W|K.S
————————
                      Table             I.N      
————————
L.K|S.C|B.C|H.H

As we sat down Felix put his croissant in front of changbin.I was quite surprised as Felix literally said that he wanted to eat it as fast as possible.I smirked a little as finally I would have something to tease Felix.

FELIX POV

I was really excited to eat the croissant as I had to stand in very long line to get it.As jisung and I sat on the table,i noticed that everybody was eating except changbin who busy on his phone.I actually did not care at all but something in me was saying otherwise.He gave me his cake when I was not eating so I should also give him something right??Not like I wanted to...just to return his favour.I put my croissant in front of him.