=36=

JISUNG POV

I did not expect this at all.I was scared by his sudden change.This was the side of him that I have never seen.Chan clearly told me he was ruthless and very scary and told me not to get on his nerves but I did exactly opposite of that.My hands were pinned above my head, his body literally hovering over mine.He made me feel so small.I started squirming trying to get out of his grip, but it only tightened.

"You're making it worse for yourself princess."He said making me twich.I was literally getting turned on by the petname

"DON'T CALL ME THAT"I said loudly.

"DON'T raise your voice in front of me"He said snapping at me and growling a little.I went quite.He brought me to here,he would have something to tell me right??It was like he could read my thoughts.

"You're such a brat.Wearing such clothes to college everyday, doing the things I told you not to.Letting someone else touch you."He said putting his hands on my tummy.

"Don't touch me"I said scared of accidently moaning and embarrassing myself.

"Why??You were enjoying the touch minjun gave you, making such lewd noises in front of the whole cafeteria."Minho said making me whine in embarrassment.I did not want him to remind me of that.He scoffed.

"Why??Is puppy embarrassed by the things he did."He asked in a mocking tone, I just nodded.He brought his hand up to cup my cheeks but I flinched out of instinct making his eyes soften.His face completely changed.The minho I knew was back.He cupped my cheeks and caressed it with his thumb.

"Don't get scared princess.I didn't know what I was doing.I just got so jealous.I'm really sorry."He said lowering his head and stopping his actions.I was shocked at this sudden change.

"I'll just go"He was about to open the lock when I pushed him against the wall and kissing him roughly.He was did not reply for few seconds, when he realized what was happening, he started kissing back flipping us so I was the one pressed against the wall.We didn't know for how much time we were kissing.We pulled apart for air panting, resting our foreheads against each other.

"I love you."He said,i smiled at the instantly.

"I love you too."I said.He leaned again for another kiss but it was not like before.This kiss was gentle and full of emotions.I was melting by this, i never expected him to treat me this sweetly.He was rubbing my thighs like I was made of glass and could break if he gripped me a little too hard.I was very happy that I finally had what I wanted from so much time.

FELIX POV

I knew what was about to happen when jisung was dragged by minho, so my plan really worked.I told minjun to act like that in front of minho to make him jealous, i did not tell jisung about this because he would have known what was about to happen and he really sucked at acting and I wanted a genuine reaction to make it look real.

As soon as minho told jisung was his I could not stop the smirk which was taking over my face.I really liked how things turned out.I looked towards minjun and saw him looking at me.

"Are you happy now??"He asked me making me nod.I leaned in trying to whisper in his ear, i did not want anyone knowing that we planned all this.

"You did a great job...You should became an actor."I whispered in his ear making him laugh.He stood up, ruffling my hair before leaving.I look to my side and see changbin looking at me.

"You two are more close than I thought."He said making me hum at his statement.He frowned a little but went back to eating his food.

CHANGBIN POV

I did not like how close Felix was with minjun, I mean I know they were just friends but seeing them whisper to each other, hug each other I didn't know if I was overreacting but I could not help but feel insecure.You know Felix and I just started dating and I didn't date people that often.I never felt like how I felt with Felix.But with this beautiful feeling I had there was same amount of fear of getting my heart broken.I just wanted him to be with me forever.Thats what I wished for.

MINHO POV

I could not control myself when I saw minjun touching jisung, he was mine.When jisung let out a sound of pleasure, i completely lost my mind, i dragged him out and locked him with me in the bathroom.He tried to get out but obviously he was not stronger than me, i pinned him to the wall.I came back to reality when I saw the fear in his eyes.I felt like crying at that moment.Is he scared d of me??Why does it always happens to me??I did not want him to be scared of me but that was what was happening rn.

I took a deep breath and let him go, i was about to unlock the door when he suddenly pushed me to the wall.I was shocked when he started kissing me aggressively.I did not know how to react but after some seconds I kissed back and that was the most beautiful feeling in the world.I flipped him so now he was the one pushed against the wall to show him who was in charge.After that kiss I felt confidence overflowing in me.I asked him to be my boyfriend and he agreed.I felt like I was on top of the world.

A/N
So today was my last exam yayyyy!!!!!I am so happy that minsung became official on my last exam, I swear it was just a coincidence.I'm happy today so maybe double?...triple update??