=28=

JISUNG POV

Chan and I were ready and it was 11am.We decided that we all should spent the day together.Chan went to call woojin and minho and I went towards jeongin's room.We all were gonna sit in my and Felix's room so we could just go there at the end.I woke jeongin, seungmin, hyunjin who were sleeping all cuddled up.I was very happy that jeongin got both of them, they really loved jeongin and took good care of him.What more can I ask for.

As we four were waking towards me room, i saw Minho, Chan, Woojin walking towards us.I had a spare key. I opened the door and saw that there was silence which meant both of them were still sleeping.As I went inside, i could not believe my eyes.

Changbin and Felix sleeping on my bed.Felix was snugging into changbin's chest and changbin had his arms wrapped around Felix.I was shocked on seeing that.I was more surprised when I saw what Felix was wearing, a half sleeve t-shirt showing all his scars.I was shocked but very happy.

I took out my phone and took a picture for purpose of teasing felix.We all were whispering about being shocked when suddenly changbin opened his eyes seeing all of us.He smiled at us which we all returned.He then looked at Felix all snuggled against his chest.His smile widened and he kissed felix's cheek.All of us gasped because of sudden relationship upgrade between them.we all had an idea about what would have happened but we wanted to know from them.

"Wake up kitten"He said caressing Felix's cheek where he kissed before.Felix stirred a little and snuggled closer if it was even possible.

"5 more minutes"He said whining,i was used to it.It was an everyday story for me.

"But all are already here"Changbin said making Felix open his eyes a little bit.I waved at him and he groaned before getting up.He looked at me with an annoyed face.He stretched a bit a looked at changbin.His expression changing in an instant.

"Good morning~"He said to changbin sweetly.I pouted at the difference.Changbin smiled and pecked him not minding our presence.

"Good morning kitten"He said making felix blush.I gagged loudly.

"Please stop all this and please get off my bed...i don't think I can sleep there if you sleep there if you guys continue."I said making a very disgusting face.All of them laughed at my reaction.They both got up laughing, changbin gave Felix the jacket he was wearing yesterday to cover all his marks, I smiled at this.

"So....what happened??Are you guys dating??"Hyunjin said and they both nodded.

"Yes!!!Give me my 50 dollars"Hyunjin said to minho and he groaned in response.

"You really made a bet??"Changbin said looking at his friends shocked.

"Yeah and I won!!!"Hyunjin said taking the money.

"You guys are unbelievable."Changbin said making everyone chuckle.

After everybody left, I only had one thing in mind and that was Minho and how I was gonna make him confess to me.I came to the end that I should maybe give up on him or maybe I should try a little harder.

Next day
JISUNG POV

I woke up at 7am and was thinking what to wear.When I finally got something, i smiled to myself at the thought of wearing it.I went to take a bath and wore what I chose.I was looking at me in the mirror.I was happy how I was looking and thought of waking up felix.I went towards him and screamed in his ear.

"WAKE UP SLEEPYHEAD!!!"I said and was satisfied when when stirred totally irritated.

"We are going to be late, today is your first day to college with your boyfriend.Are you going to miss it??"I said.

He stood up and went to the bathroom without looking at me.I layed on my bed waiting for felix to get ready and start our day.Felix came out and we made our way out.

Jisung is the left one and Felix is the one on the right.

We were walking and saw everybody eyes on us.Felix was used to it and I was also okay with it.I mean that's what I wanted, people's attention on me.We saw the gang standing by their lockers and made our way towards them.

"Wow!!What happened to both of you??"Chan said and I rolled my eyes.Felix laughed at it.It was like we changed our roles.Felix happily skipped his way towards changbin and stood next to him.

"You look like how you were before"Jeongin said and I ruffled his hair.

"Where is our cute, innocent jisung??"Woojin said making me scoff.As we were taking one guy came to us.Felix's expression changed into his earlier one.The guy tapped on my shoulder.I looked back with a confused face,i thought it was another person who was gonna confess to Felix.

"Hi~"He said waving his hand infront of my face.I smiled and turned towards him crossing my arms.

"I see the old jisung"He said making my eyes go wide.How did he know??Was he someone I knew??Was he in the same school as me before??.My eyes were wide and he laughed at me.

"What??Don't remember me?"He said making me think hard.I furrowed my brows. I shook my head and he sighed in defeat.He put 2 fingers on his lips and sucked the air making it seem like he was inhaling the smoke from a cigarette,Then he blew the air out and put his 2 fingers in front of me, acting llie he was giving the cigarette to me.My eyes went wide in realization and Felix also gasped.The guy laughed that we finally remembered who he was.

I hugged him tightly and he returned the hug.My crop tshirt lifted even more when I hugged him showing my stomach.When he hugged me he had no option but to put his arms around me and touch my bare skin.I did not mind at all.When we broke the hug, he opened his arms again.Felix smiled and ran into his arms.I smiled at this.They both hugged tightly.