=25=

FELIX POV

Tears started brimming at the corners of my eyes making my eyes blurry.I could not stop them from falling.I was shaking badly, all the memories came flooding back.I could feel myself being suffocated.I could not even move a limb.My body felt numb.Tears falling from my face nonstop.

"Look the whore is crying, you know it turns master on right??"

"Y-Youngmin l-let g-go pl-please."I said inbetween crying.I just wanted someone to be there and save me.

"Calling master by his name,You really forgot everything.I should really teach you a lesson."He started dragging me when someone punched him hard.I saw the person and it was changbin looking very angry.He looked like he would kill youngmin.Everybody stopped dancing and looked towards our durection.Minho came running and stopped changbin hitting youngmin.Jisung came to me and hugged me tight.I started crying as soon as I felt his arms around me.

CHANGBIN POV

We all came back, we killed all his mans and we were watching hyunjin and felix do their job.Felix was really a help...He was doing so good.Finally hyunjin killed him and Felix left the room, hyunjin kept the white rose on his body and left.White rose was something we always on the corpses after our mission.I stopped looking at the laptop as they already did their job.

Hyunjin came to the car and Felix was still not there.We heard a loud gasp from our ear piece and immediately looked at the computer.I told seungmin to open his necklace camera screen.Thats when I saw that felix was against someone's chest.

"Why is he not fighting??"Minho said.Thats when we heard a whimper.

"Is he crying??"Chan said everybody looked shocked that why Felix suddenly start crying.That bastard kept talking not caring about felix.We could see felix shake badly as the camera was also shaking.It looked like Felix knew him because he had such a big impact on him.When he said youngmin, jisung expression changed he immediately stood up.

"We have to go there, felix will not do anything"Jisung said trying to get out of the car.

"Why??Who is it??Does he know him?"Woojin asked and jisung nodded.

"Let's say he is his ex and they did not have a normal relationship."After jisung said that my blood started boiling and all the things that youngmin said started making sense.I got up and ran towards the club where felix was.Minho and han followed me.As soon as I found them I punched him hard.I wanted to kill him then and there.Minho pulled me away from him I looked at Felix and saw him getting hugged by jisung.He was crying so much, his body shaking.

We took him to the car and he was shaking violently.I could not see him like that.How could someone hurt someone this beautiful and precious.I  closed my eyes not wanting to see him like that.We arrived at our campus and I got out of the car and Felix followed.As soon as I started walking.I felt a tug on my sleeves.

I looked back and saw Felix.I turned to face him.He hugged me suddenly making me trip a little.I was shocked until Felix started crying again.I put my arms around him and gently petted his head.I moved my hands up and down his back to calm him down a little.

"Thank y-you so-o much h-hyung"He said calling me hyung for the first time.My heart fluttered a little.I smiled a little and kissed the top of his head.

"It's okay"

"Stay the night with me"He said making me shocked.He really wanted me to stay with him not jisung.What do I do with this information??I did not say anything for a while making him whine.

"Hyunggg pleaseee"He said again.I came back to reality and nodded my head.He was literally begging me to stay with him.how could I say no to him moreover in this situation.He was vanularable and he wanted to be me.I was so happy.All our friends were looking at us and smiling ear to ear.

"Can we start going no, My babies are sleepy"Hyunjin said holding jeongin who was fast asleep in his lap.I laughed and picked up Felix making him let out a squeal.I picked him up bridal style and started walking.

Minho was going to sleep with woojin because he had some injuries from the fight.I was gonna sleep with felix.No one wanted to sleep with haewoo so hyunjin, seungmin and i.n were sleeping together so that leaves Chan and jisung who were sleeping together.

People sleeping - whose room

              L.F & S.C - L.F & H.J
          L.M & K.W - B.C & K.W
I.N & K.S & H.H - I.N & S.C
                B.C & H.J - H.H & K.S

I opened the door with Felix still on clinging on me like a koala.I put Felix on his bed.

"Do you want to change your clothes or take a bath."I asked.

"I'll just change my clothes"He said.

"Can you do it yourself or do you need help??"I said smirking.He laughed and hit me on my chest lightly.

"I can do it myself, you can take a shower if you want."He said smiling.I laughed a little and nodded.I went inside the bathroom and messaged hyunjin to bring me some clothes.After I was finished taking a shower, i came out only in a towel around my waist.Felix looked at me and instantly everted his gaze.I chuckled at his cute behavior.

He pointed toward the clothes that hyunjin brought.I changed into them and layed on jisung's bed.Felix was still not looking at me.I laughed at his shyness.

"You told me to sleep with you, why are you looking at the wall??"I said.

"Ohh right"He said awkwardly.His face was red.He looked really cute.I patted the space next to me.He furrowed his brows looking confused.

"Sleep with me, I want to keep you close to me"