=35=

MINHO POV

I told jisung not to take off his jacket because if he did, his thighs would be on display which I did not want at all.While I was thinking all this jisung made his way in front on the center.Ten asked him to choose a number.I was waiting for him to choose when he looked straight into my eyes smirking a bit.

"25."He said making my heart beat faster.I knew my face was red by now so I looked away.I did not expect him to remember such small thing I told him.Ten played the 25th song and it had a cute yet sexy vibe to it.Jisung stood there for few seconds feeling the music looking cute as ever.

After feeling the music and the rhythm he started swaying his hips All his cuteness was gone once he looked into my eyes.His eyes were filled with desperation and lust.I have never seen han like this.My heart was beating out of my chest.All I wanted to was to pick him in my arms and stop the dance he was doing.It was too exotic.

He was looking straight into my eyes from the start.His facial expression was seductive.He smirked at me in the middle of the song.I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.He then put his hand over the jacket knot on his waist.My eyes darkened.He untangled the knot and threw my jacket on the side.My face turned emotionalless.

JISUNG POV

I was dancing to the song.I looked into minho's eyes from the start.He told me not to take off his jacket, but I did not have to listen to him right?It was not like he owned me or something.I smirked while putting my hand over the knot of the jacket on my waist.His eyes darkened and his face turned into an emotionalless face.It send shivers down my spine to look at him like that.He was very hot like this, I wanted to see him more angry.

I opened the knot and threw his jacket on the ground.He poked his tongue out of his cheek.I was getting weak at my knees just looking at him like this.I swayed my hips without the jacket giving a better preview of my hips, waist and thighs.I did a spilt everything I could do to get under minho's skin and I was quite successful in that.I completed my dance and started walking back towards my group.Felix had his eyes covered.I hit him on his arm.

"Your dance was much more than this."I said chuckling.I returned minho's jacket and sat down on my previous seat.The bell rang and we got up to eat our lunches.We all sat down with our trays full of spaghetti and meatballs.I stuffed my face with meatball, someone cooed behind me pinching my cheeks.I looked up to see minjun standing there with his tray cooing over my cheeks.

H.J|L.F|S.C|K.S
————————
                  Table             I.N
————————
L.M|B.C|K.W|H.H

We were sitting like this, he gestured me and Felix to scoot a little.Felix and I gave some space for him to sit and he sat down.Minjun sat down next to me and started eating.I felt a pair of eyes boring holes into me but I ignored them as I knew it was minho's.

MINHO POV

Minjun sat next to Jisung.I was so mad that I could not really think straight at that moment.What made me loose my mind completely was minjun putting his hand on jisung's thigh his BARE thigh.He started moving his hands massaging his thighs a little, jisung  closed his eyes clearly enjoying the feeling.No one was really looking at them except me.When jisung let out a little sound, i got pretty mad at him.I hit the table with my fist creating a loud bang sound.Everyone from our table was shocked as their plates were in the air for a second.They looked at me with mouth wide open.

The cafeteria went dead silent and everybody was looking at me.I looked at jisung and his eyes were wide because of me.I looked over at minjun, he was looking directly in my eyes smirking and started moving his hands up and down.

"Take your fucking hands off him."I said closing my eyes.My voice was calm but was stern.

"And why is that??"Minjun said raising his brows.It was like he was challenging me.

"Cause he is mine."I said grabbing jisung's wrist and dragging him with me.

As soon as we reached the bathroom, i pulled him into the last stall not forgetting to lock it.Jisung gulped a little scared.

JISUNG POV

We were eating our lunch when minjun joined us, i really did not care because I had a good relationship with him.I almost chocked when he put his hands on my thigh.I didn't know why he was doing this as clearly we were both not interested in each other.He started massaging my thighs, I could not control my expression now.My thighs were quite sensitive, rubbing them gave me instant pleasure.Too much into the feeling I accidentally let small sound pass my lips not noticing what I really did.I was too ingrosed in the feeling until I felt a loud bang on our table making my eyes wide open bringing me back to reality and realize what just happened.Minjun's hands were still on my thighs.Minho had fire in his eyes.I was honestly scared.

"Take your fucking hands off him."He said closing his eyes.His voice was calm but was dominating.It sent shivers down my spine.I have never seen him like this.

"And why is that??"Minjun said.I was quite shocked at looked at him, his eyebrows were raised.

"Cause he is mine."Minho said grabbing my wrist and dragging me with him.His grip was harsh and was hurting me.His face was like he was really angry(you know daddy's punishing mode on).I really wanted to pull myself from him and run away but he was very strong.

He entered the last stall locking it.I gulped in nervousness.Why was he being like this...I did not do something wrong did I??what was he gonna do??He could sense my nervousness and smirked.

"Is my princess scared??"He asked in amusement.I did not answer his answer looking down.I tried to open the lock and go out but he was faster.His being in a gang did not help at all.He pinned my hands above my head.