=47=

°•TRIGGER WARNING SELF HARM•°

JISUNG POV

As soon as I entered the room,I saw minjun comforting a crying Felix.He looked devastated.I knew Felix would never cheat on changbin, he even got a tattoo for their 2 MONTHS....2 months.That is how much Felix loved changbin.Why would he cheat on him.I embraced him into a hug

"I'm a terrible person, i almost cheated on changbin"Felix said through sobs, I'm sure everyone heard him in the room.They all were looking at us.

"Why??Why would you do that??"Chan asked

"I was not in my senses"Felix said making me forrow my brows.

"Did you drink??"I asked and he shook his head.

"I was drugged"he said making everyone's eyes wide.

"I could not see or feel anything, i thought minjun was changbin and I almost cheated."He said,we all were shocked.This was not something we expected when we decided to come to this party.

"I don't deserve him"he said making everyone's heart break,my eyes went wide.I hit him on his arm not caring how much he was crying.

"Are you crazy??You did not do anything wrong.You were drugged and you did not cheat, stop trying to beat yourself up for that."I said not believing what I just heard.I literally saved him from hell few years back, I did not want the same thing happening again.

"Where is changbin??"Felix asked after some time.

"He is at your dorm"Chan said and Felix immediately stood up.

"I am going there"He said before the leaving the room.

FELIX POV

As soon as I opened the door I saw changbin sleeping on jisung's bed.I got inside and carefully examined every inch of his face.He was so handsome.What if He got to know what happened today, last thing I wanted was to break up with him.Although we just met not a long time ago but he was my everything.My reason to be happy, the reason behind my smile.Tomorrow is our anniversary and I did not want to ruin it so I just slept right next to changbin feeling safe as ever.

CHANGBIN POV

I wake up and saw Felix cuddling close to me.I smiled but it faded almost immediately when I remembered what happened last night.I looked towards him and saw him was wearing the same clothes, tear stain on his cheeks.It hurt, it really did.I knew today was big day for us both but I had to do this and I will do it today.

I woke up and got ready, felix was still not up.I wrote a note saying that we should break up and where I was.I made my way outside and went towards woochan's dorm and it was where we all ate breakfast together everyday.It was 7:00 so we still had time for our first class.I enterend the dorms and saw everybody eating there.

"Where is Felix??"Chan asked and I shrugged

"Still sleeping"I said mumbling.Everyone noticed and sighed.

"Changbin I know this is difficult but please don't make any wrong choice.Felix would never do such thing and you know it more than us."

"He could"I said making all of them shocked.

"What??"Jisung asked shocked.

"I mean have you seen how close Felix and minjun are??I mean they can date together, he could cheat on me"I said.

"But minjun hyung is not ga-"Jeongin started speaking but was stopped by jisung.

"No need, i thought maybe you would trust felix with all that love he had for you but I think I was wrong"Jisung said with a scoff making me angry.

"Don't try to cover your friend up"I said standing up, he also stood up arguing with me.

"You don't deserve him"He said and I scoffed.

"That's fine cause I already decided to break up with him"I said and everyone's mouth went wide.

"Are you serious?"Hyunjin said and I nodded.

"I already told him ab-"I was not able to complete my sentence as the door was opened.I saw Felix with puffy red eyes barging in, cheeks stained with new tears.The same clothes, a note in hand.He came directly towards me and started hitting my chest with his small hands.

"What do you mean you want to break up?"He said and my heart broke listening to him that heartbroken because of me.

"I can't do it anymore lix"I said making him cry more.Everyone was looking at us.Felix looked directly in my eyes.

"Is it because of last night?"He said and I did not answer.

"You know I would never do it right??"He said and again I did not answer.He scoffed.

"Changbin I love you why would I cheat on you"He said and I was frozen, he put his head on my chest crying again.

"Please believe me, i can't live without you...Please changbin I love you"He said and and took his hands off my chest.

"I'm sorry"I said before going out of the door leaving Felix alone there crying his heart out.

JISUNG POV

I can't believe changbin.How could he not trust Felix,it clearly shows in his eyes that he loves him so much.Changbin left felix there crying which made my blood boil.How could he do this??Felix wiped his tears with his hoodies paws and was about to go back when I held his wrist stopping him.

"You will not do anything stupid."I told him sternly and he nodded his head.I left his hand and he went out.I don't why but I did not trust him at all.I have to go to see him after some time cause I wanted to see if he would try anything or not.

It's been about half and hour and I decided to go to Felix's dorm and Minho accampanied me as he had nothing to do, thats what he told me.As we entered the dorm, everything was quite no sound.I was scared for a moment.

I went inside the bedroom and saw no one there, i was terrified.Where was Felix??He did not do something right??He was safe right?A sob brought me back to reality.I listened again and it was coming from the bathroom.I ran towards it.Minho was behind me, i stopped him from entering as I did not want him to see felix like this as I did not know if felix was comfortable with it.Minho nodded his head in understandment and walked out of the dorm.

I went inside the bathroom not wanting to waste anymore time.I saw Felix curled into a ball, blade in his hand, blood running down from his wrists.Flashbacks from years come in front of my eyes.I did not know I was crying until I felt something wet on my cheeks.I turned my face away from Felix.My heart hurt so much.Felix sobs making my heart break more, I squatted down till his level.

"Why??Why would you do it after so many years, you promised me not to"I said inbetween tears.Felix looked at me puffy eyes.

"I can't help it ji, i can't.Please save me....please"He said and I immediately hugged him crying too.

A/N
I overslept again hehe.I wanted to ask do you guys want me to write warning in the starting of the chapter like smut,self harm,trigger or something??The reason I do not give warnings is because I already told everyone on the description that all those things would be in this book.I mean you guys knew that these things will be there so it's okay right??