=51=

*2 years later*

Everything was going fine, changbin continued to be a ruthless, cold, heartless gang leader with rest of his gang.They all were still dating except changbin.For felix he was also dating more like was forced to.He became exact same as he was in his past.He was living with youngmin, he was not allowed to leave the house without youngmin's permission so he never really left the house.

He was getting used by youngmin on daily basis like in the past.His only method of reducing his pain was giving himself more pain, not having jisung or anyone close to him(CHANGBIN) really effected his mind.He tried several times to end his life but was never successful in it.

If youngmin found about all this he was most probably be more harsh on felix so he tried his best to hide all this from him.Felix had no connection with his friends.He had not talked to jisung since his phone was taken 2 years ago.As felix got out with jisung few years back because of the phone that was in this mansion left by accident, this time youngmin had better protection never letting any gadgets near felix.

Felix was working at kim's restaurant which was youngmin's family business and was run by youngmin's father who died last year so youngmin was managing it and felix worked there as a worker.He did not have a duty, he did everything he was asked to.Everyday of his life was the same, waking up with a pain in his lower back youngmin on his side all naked.Youngmin ate breakfast and then felix ate.Felix got a shaby room in which he kept all his clothes and other belongings, he took shower in that room and went with youngmin to their restaurant to work.He had pain in his lower back but he had to work, After working for about 6-7 hours youngmin and him went back to the mansion in which youngmin lived.They both ate dinner and then he did the dishes although there were maids who made food and did the work, doing dishes at the night was felix's duty and it was assigned by youngmin himself.After doing the dished he took a shower in his room and was dragged to youngmin's room.Youngmin released all his stress of gang and the restaurant on felix and then both of them slept.Felix with a pain and tears and youngmin with ease.

CHANGBIN POV

I was in the kim's restaurant.It was run by the son of the person who we had tried to kill but failed few years back(Mr Kim) and then finally killed last year.I was right now doing a mission which was to kill a man who stood right in front of me.I was about to pull the trigger when the bathroom door opened and there stood felix.

His eyes went wide i don't know if it was because of me or the scene in front of him.I was also shocked to see him here after so many years.I thought he was in Australia, i was surprised to see him in Korea.He was standing frozen there not knowing weather to go out or come inside.

I did not let his presence come in between my mission.I pulled the trigger and killed the man while looking deep into felix's eyes.He gulped.I scoffed turning myself towards the sink to wash my hands, i did not really needed to wash them but I guess I wanted to stay a little longer wanting to feel Felix's presence a little longer after all these years.Felix got inside the bathroom locking it behind him.He looked up at the corners of the ceiling and his eyes were finding something, he sighed out of nowhere.I followed his eyes and saw him looking at the camera i broke because of my mission.

"it's been a long time"He said looking at me.I ignored his words and kept rubbing the soap in my hands.

"Changbin??"He asked a little unsure, voice wavering a little.From his voice in knew he was sad about me ignoring him.I finally rinses my hand with water and decided to go out.I turned around about to go out when he put his hand on my shoulder.I grabbed his wrists tightly making him hiss in pain. I could see the tears brimming at the corner of his eyes.I loosened my grip on them a little.I mean I did not grab them that tight to make him cry.I yanked his wrists harshly making him stumble back a little.I turned around and again felt his small hands holding mine trying his best to stop me from leaving.He pulled my hand and out of reflex i positioned my gun at his head.I was shocked at my actions s but what shocked me even more was that he did not flinch at all.

"STOP WITH YOUR BULLSHIT AND LEAVE MY FUCKING HAND"I said screaming at him.He flinched at my loud voice but did not loose his grip looking up at me with his doe eyes.I did not want Felix to be with me again, i was someone he should ignore.I ruined his life and I was not going into his life again.

"LEE FELIX I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL NOT EVEN HESITATE A SECOND TO FUCKING KILL YOU RIGHT NOW"I said sounding stern.I knew that never in my life I could hurt felix, it was all to scare him but I was not succeeding in it.He took one of his hand off my hand while the other was still holding on it for his dear life.I was curious about what he wanted to do.He put his right hand on the my hand which was on the gun placing the gun with my hand right in the center of his forehead.

"Then do it"