=24=

FELIX POV

Today was the day, i was relieved when I knew that jisung will also be there.We had to leave at 7 and it was almost 6:30.I thought that I should get ready as we were going to the club and to seduce someone you have to look pretty.

What I wore

I put a thin winged eyeliner,it was minimal but sure made a difference

I put a thin winged eyeliner,it was minimal but sure made a difference.For my lips I scrubbed them to look more plump and red, then I put on a red tinted lip balm.As it was lip balm so the colour was not very vibrant.People would think that it was my real lip colour,to top it off, i put on a clear lip gloss.

My eyes and lips.

When I was happy I went out of the bathroom

When I was happy I went out of the bathroom.Jisung looked up and his his mouth was open.Wow was the only thing that he could get out of his mouth right now.He stood up and cupped my face.

"Is this the same Felix that I know??"He said looking at me up and down still cupping my face.I rolled my eyes and asked.

"Do I look okay??"I asked a making him frown.

"Okay??you look stunning felix, i never knew that you could look this beautiful."Jisung said.I smiled at the compliment.I checked the time and 6:50.We all decided to meet at woochan's room before heading to the club.Their dorm literally became a hang out place for all of us.We were there almost everyday.

"Let's go"I said intervining our fingers and pulling han with me.I knocked at the door and it was opened by chan.His mouth went wide.I rolled my eyes and walked inside.As I entered the room,everyone looked at me head to toe.I just stood there.

"You look so hot....there is no way you will not be able to seduce him."Hyunjin said.I nodded my head.They showed me his photo once again and connected our ear pieces.they also gave me a necklace which had a camera in it so they could see everything in front of me.Seungmin, hyunjin, chan, woojin, minho, changbin and I all had our ear piece connected so we could all hear if anyone of us say something.Hyunjin, Chan, Minho, Changbin went inside the club and I followed them as seungmin gave us the directions.

"STOP!!"We all heard seungmin and stopped.

"He is right in front of you guys, surrounded by his mans."We nodded when he saw him there drinking.Suddenly hyunjin started speaking.

"Felix I'm in room 7026.7th floor towards the end, will be waiting for you."

Chan, Minho and changbin looked at me signaling me to go and do my work.They really did not need to fight them as I was gonna take him somewhere alone but everyone wanted all of them dead as his security also took part in the sins done by him.i nodded and started walking towards him.As I was about to go near him 2 of his bodyguards stopped me, i frowned a little.

That old guy looked at me.He was checking me out.Old creep I muttered under my breath, i thought no one heard it until I heard laughing from the other side at my reaction.When he was done seeing me, he gestured his bodyguard to let me come.I sighed and went towards him.

"What do you want pretty face??"He asked.I wanted to gag but I controlled myself.I looked into his eyes seductively and said.

"I personally prefer babyboy but I will be happy in what master wants to call me"I said putting on a very flirty face.

"Looks like slut is not as innocent as it looks."He said smirking.I did not like him calling me slut it brought back bad memories, but what could I do??I had to help them.They had to kill this man.

"Nobody could stay innocent looking at master."I said in return.He patted his lap and I sat on it, stradling him.He put his one hand on my hips and put his other hand on my chin.He put his thumb under my lower lip slightly pulling it making my lips part.I looked at him with eyes full of want.

"Looks like slut wants something??"He said still using the nickname.I nodded my head slowly.

"Want master to play with me"I said looking at him with a pout.

"Then master should give his pretty slut what he want right??"He said and I nodded.He got up and gestured me to move.

"Lead the way slut"He said and I dragged him to the 7 th floor.Now we were standing in front of room 7026, The door was open so I pulled him inside and locked the door.I was shocked when he picked me up and threw me on the bed harshly making me hiss.He gropped my ass.I just wanted hyunjin to kill him already,I wanted his filthy hands off me.Why wasn't he killing him??I opened my eyes and saw the man wrapped on me means hyunjin would not be able to kill him without hurting me,i got a plan to make him stand and leave my body.He tugged at my sweater and was about to take it off when I stopped his moments.He raised his brow.

"Slut wants to pleasure master"I said, he got up from me and stood up.His stupid smirk still printed on his face.As soon as his body left mine....

BANG!!!

I was relived that he was finally dead.I sighed and stood up immediately leaving the room with hyunjin following behind me.I saw the way the old man was sitting before and saw that no one was there, so I guessed that all were already in the car.I looked around and saw that hyunjin was also not there as well.He really left me there alone.As I was walking out, someone pulled me towards themselves.I gasped as I hit against someone's chest.

"Look what we have here....My kitten all dolled up!!You look so good like this."I recognized the voice as soon as it left the others mouth.

"L-Leave m-me al-alone"I said loudly.

"You really got bolder...Raising your voice infront of your master, i really have to put you in your place"He said, tears started brimming in my eyes making my vision blurry.