=21=

JISUNG POV

"It's okay.I really could not help it he is so innocent and clueless"Eric said laughing making me laugh too.

"Goodbye I have a date with my boyfriend...see you guys later"I waved him goodbye.Everyone looked confused.

"Is he dating someone else??"
"was he not dating jeongin??Is he cheating on him??"
"Did you know that he was cheating??"
All started asking questions at the same time.I told them that I would tell them once we reach the dorms.Everyone agreed and started walking.

JEONGIN POV

I was just talking to Eric and he was telling me how I should talk to them instead of trying to avoid them by this fake relationship shit.I kept telling him that his idea was not right.I heard footsteps coming towards us.Eric saw who they were are instantly smirked.He suddenly leaned in whispered in my ear

"Don't panic I won't kiss you."He said making me feel relax.

Next thing I knew was that eric was pushed by hyunjin to the ground.He was about to punch him but I hugged him not wanting to start anything new.He pushed me, I stumbled a little but seungmin held onto me before o fell down.I knew it was not his intention to push me but I could not stop the tears.I started another fight involving them.Hyunjin hyung's eyes softened when he saw me crying.

He came towards me but I ran away not wanting him to comfort me.I really thought that I have moved on but whenever I see them, it made me question if I really have.I ran away not wanting to see them again cause I know I would go back to them and will not be able to stop my heart.

SEUNGMIN POV

We lost where jeongin went after a while of following him.We were finding him for about some time when we decided to go to the library and check, We entered and looked around we thought he was not there and were about to leave but we heard soft sobs.

We were panting because of running so much.We looked at each other and smiled, we finally found him.We started following the sobs and saw him curled in a ball with his head between his knees.I stood at a distance while hyunjin started heading towards him.Hyunjin kneeled down to the level of jeongin's face.

He patted his shoulder making jeongin flinch not expecting anyone to be here.He stood up and tried to run away but was pinned to the bookshelves by hyunjin harshly.I know this was not the right moment but the scene was very hot in my eyes.It was kinda turning me on.Jeongin was startled by his actions and hissed in pain because of his back being hit with the shelf so forcefullym

"Stop running away."Hyunjin said sternly in a demanding tone making jeongin gulp.Jeongin looked at his face shamelessly staring for few seconds before hanging his head down and started to cry again.Hyunjin's grip on him loosened a little, his eyes instantly softened seeing him crying.He kissed the top of jeongin's head and carefully putting his fingers under jeongin's chin making him look at him.

"What's wrong baby??"Hyunjin said.

"I am a-afraid-d I'll ruin y-your r-relationship"Jeongin said in between hicupps.Me and hyunjin both smiled at his innocence, he really did not have an idea how much we loved him.He was looking so cute, his nose red from crying so much, hicupping from time to time breaking his sentence.

"You like us don't you?"hyunjin said making jeongin nod.I instantly smiled not being able to control my happiness.I was so happy seeing the scene in front of me.I was standing at a distance from them but I knew jeongin had already noticed me.

"Tell us how much you love us and maybe you will get a reward."Hyunjin said.Jeongin looked at his eyes and gave me the same look before looking down again.hyunjin pulled his chin up.

"Nah-uh look at us when you speak."Hyunjin said further teasing the younger.

"I've l-loved you both f-for a long time now,I thought If I would ignore you both,maybe I could m-move on but I guess I failed at-t it terriblely.First I crushed on hyunjin hyung but after knowing h-he was dating seungmin hyung, i did not want to r-ruin anything so I just kept it inside but when seu-ungmin hyung fought for me with that jerk, i felt something that I have nev-ver felt.When we cuddl-led I felt the safest and most loved person in t-the world.If I could choose I wanted to be like that forever.Then Eric became my friend and we decided that maybe we should pretend to date to make me forget abo-out you guys.I'm sorry I really did n-not want to ruin your relationship because of someone like m-"

He was cut off by Hyunjin kissing him.It was not like the gentle soft kisses that we both shared.It was the type when hyunjin was mad.I saw jeongin hesitating but kissing him back after some time.hyunjin pulled him closer by his waist and I.N put his arms around his neck.They were making out in front of me.I cleared my throat telling them I was also there.Both pulled away and rested their foreheads together.

"We love you too"Hyunjin said making jeongin break into the most beautiful smile.He pulled away from hyunjin's arm and came towards me.He was now standing in front of me.He cupped my cheeks and pulled me into a kiss.It was not like the one he shared with hyunjin.This was full of emotions and love.I was quite shocked that he initiated the kiss first but kissed back roughly showing him who was in power.After we pulled apart he engulfed me in a warm big hug.Hyunjin smiled seeing all this and hugged jeongin from behind and wrapping his arms around us.We were happy,we really were.I wish this happiness last forever.

A/N
My periodic tests are starting from next week.I am quite nervous..how can they take our test online.The most stressful thing is that these marks will be counted in my report card.I don't know what to do.