=17=

HYUNJIN POV

It has been about a week that we saved jeongin from haewoo.We three got very close.I actually did not know how I felt about jeongin because I was already dating seungmin but I would think of jeongin at moments which made me question my real feelings.Do I like jeongin??have I lost interest in seungmin?Did I not love him anymore??I thought all these things instead on sleeping at 2am.

I was thinking about this and seungmin was sleeping or that's what I thought.My mind was full of thoughts.I was brought out from my thoughts when I heard sniffing.I turned my head towards seungmin and saw his face was buried in the pillow.He was sobbing trying his best not to make any noise to wake me up.I immediately got up and layed next to him.He turned to look at me, he wiped his tears with his sweater paws and started apologizing.

"I'm sorry did I wake you up, i did not mean to I'm so sor-"He said in a hurry thinking that his painfull sobs woke me up.

"No puppy I was already up."I said cutting his babbling.I put my arms around him,I felt him melt at my touch, he leaned more making me smile softly.I held him tightly against my chest.He listened to my heartbeat and relaxed a bit.

"Why were you up at this hour?"He asked eyes still closed.

"I could ask you the same thing"I said chuckling.He whined a little making my smile wide.

"I had a lot in mind and was thinking about some things."I said making him nod.

"Why were you crying?"I asked him, he whined thinking I forgot about it but how could I when my baby, my love was crying in the middle of the night and after hearing how painful his sobs sounded.I felt something wet on my chest,I looked down and saw him crying again.I sighed and started kissing his tears away.

"D-Don't d-do it"He said stopping my movements.

"Don't do what??What happened pup tell me, talk to me."

"D-Don't l-love me l-like t-that,dont care f-for me like t-that...I feel l-like I'm deceiving you h-hyunjin" He said confusing me.What he was talking about??

"Can you run that by me again?"I said making seungmin sigh.

"I think I like jeongin"Seungmin said with watering eyes,  tears threatening to fall again.I was shocked but I kind of expected it.He really took interest in him from the first day and the way he fought and peppered his face with kisses, then cuddling him and kissing him so casually and frequently out of nowhere.I kinda expected it, but I was not mad at all cause I was on the same page as him.My silence made him cry more.I panicked and tried to calm him down.

"Do you still like me"I asked suddenly, slapping myself mentally.I did not mean it to come like that.But it kinda worked as he looked up with puffy red eyes.

"Of course...I love you"Seungmin said.I knew what he was thinking after my question.He thought that I was gonna leave him but how could I, I loved him too much to do that.

"It's okay I love you too and I think I also like jeongin...I was actually thinking about that only, it's been on my mind lately.I was scared to talk to you about it."I said making his eyes wide open.

"Really??You like him too"Seungmin asked shocked.I nodded my head.He sighed and put his head into my chest.

"I was so worried thinking that you would leave me...You know I only have you"He said.I smiled thinking how much he actually loved me.

"I'll never leave you no matter what...we'll be together forever and ever"I said feeling him smile and tightening his grip on me.

"So what do you want to about jeongin"He asked.I was also actually quite confused about that.

"I don't know...I don't know if he likes us or not"I said truthfully.

"I think he does...I just want to hear him say it himself and that's all,I'm making him mine then and there"Seungmin said earning a playfull smack from me.

"Calm down pup"I said and we started laughing.I cuddled him close.I really wanted to stay like this forever ofcourse with jeongin also.I really wished all this complicated things end and we all be happy.We went to sleep as tomorrow we had a college and had to get up early.

NO ONE POV

Changbin and felix have been the same, they just greet each other and that's all.felix usually do not eat anything in the cafeteria, changbin has sometimes tried convincing him to eat but he always refused his offers making him sigh and give up at felix stubbornness.felix was fine, not as sad as he was before.He sure stealed glances at changbin once in a while.

Changbin did not change much from felix behavior which felix have kind of expected...What would he expect from someone he didn't know right?? Now everybody from his gang knew that changbin had told felix about the gang, but what surprised them was that Felix did not change at all.His behavior was the same with them all.Everyone asked him if he really wanted to take part in the mission or if he really wanted to do it or not.He told them he could and he was really fine with helping them,I mean he just had to lure the man and take him to a place without people.It should not be that difficult right??