=20=

A/N
I don't have any motivation to post the chapters,I don't know why but I can't help but think that this story is not going very nice.The story is about end by my side but I can't bring myself to post.I keep on thinking that you will lose interest in it cause it's not good.

JISUNG POV

I knew something was wrong.Jeongin was ignoring both seungmin and hyunjin, the thing that I thought he could never do.He told me that he will sit with the eric cause he needed a friend of his age and I instantly agreed.

We were in the cafeteria eating and jeongin was sitting with someone I guessed as eric, I mean they were not sitting that far,we could all see them and from what I see they were having a great time.All from our table was looking at them.

"Is he the one that I.N was talking about yesterday??why is he not sitting with us??"Seungmin said annoyed because I.N was laughing with someone else.

"Ohh yeah he is the one."I said making everyone nod except those two.

"I don't think he is right for him, look at him touching him"Hyunjin said his voice and face getting more and more annoyed.We all looked at him seeing if by any chance jeongin was uncomfortable with his touch, but I could not find anything like that on his face.Jeongin was actually smiling while eric was holding his hand.

"But I.N looks okay with him holding his hand"Minho said in a teasing voice.Both of them glared at him and he broke into a laughter.When the college ended we were all on our way to our dorms when I told jeongin to come to our room, he just nodded.

"What is happening??"I asked.Jeongin sat on my bed and Felix was lying on his bed, i was standing inbetween the beds wanting to talk.

"What do you mean??"Jeongin asked not wanting the conversation to go where he thinks it is going.I sighed.

"Don't think I did not notice how you started ignoring seungmin and hyunjin...why did you need a new friend suddenly, its obvious that you are trying to avoid them.And your small glances at them did not help at all"I said.I noticed tears brimming in jeongin's eyes.

"I-I don't k-know"He said with tears falling down his face.

"You like them don't you??"I asked leaving him shocked.

"How do you know??"He asked me with wide wide and watery eyes.

"I told you you are really obvious"I said somewhat proud of my observation.

"But I don't want to ruin their relationship just because of me"Jeongin said and I nodded in understandment.I already thought that he was thinking this way.He actually thought of others before himself.

"How about you tell them,you know you ignoring them will not do anything"I said.He shook his head.

"I can't hyung..I'm really scared.How could I like two people at a time...what if they think I'm creepy and stop talking to me"He said finally crying his heart out.He really wanted someone to talk.I hugged him tightly.

"It's okay jeongin....there will be a way don't worry too much"I said hugging my brother.Jeongin was very thankful  for comforting him like that.

"I think I'm gonna pretend to date eric to forget them and make them a little distant."Jeongin said.

"Is Eric okay with this??"I asked me shocked.

"Actually he gave me this idea and I think I'm gonna go with it."He said chuckling a little.

SEUNGMIN POV

Hyunjin and I decided that we will see that if jeongin also likes us we will ask him to join our relationship but the next day was unexpected.I noticed how jeongin was ignoring us and only us two.He was not like ignoring but was trying his best to avoid to have a conversation with us.He just simply smiled everytime we said something.I knew something was wrong but really could not ask him straight to his face.

After the college ended we all decided that we all should gather in our room after some time.Jeongin was also there.He was wearing his bag.We asked him why he was here with a bag and he told us the he had a detention and also told us that someone has asked him out on a date.I asked him If he was gonna say yes and he said he didn't know.My heart broke at that moment and knew what was to come.We looked at each other and thought of giving up and that's what tried to do if it was not working at all.Seeing him with eric did not help.

Jeongin and Eric started dating a week ago and were actually a cute couple.I did not want to break them but my heart said otherwise.Eric and jeongin always sat together during lunch and jeongin barely talked to us.What made my jealously grow or my blood boil was how eric looked at jeongin, they held hands,hugged each other,put their head on each others shoulder during lunch.They were definitely of lovey-dovey.I don't know how much patience I had before I burst and take jeongin away from eric

Today was one of the day that our limits were broken.Today when we were going to our dorms,we saw jeongin pinned by eric to the lockers and Eric whispering something in his ear.They really thought everyone was gone.Everyone was shocked when eric started leaning in.That was our the last straw, we could not see jeongin being kissed by someone else and definitely not in front of us.

Hyunjin ran towards them and pushed eric to the floor harshly.He was about to punch him but jeongin bag hugged him stopping his movements.Hyunjin pushed jeongin which made him stumble but I held him before he fell down.I knew that hyunjin did not intend to do it,.but jeongin didn't.He ran crying making me and hyunjin follow him.Jisung went towards eric held his hand out for him to take and hugged him tightly.

"Thank you so much for helping jeongin"Everyone was confused except Felix.