=7=

How they were sitting:

H.J|L.F|B.C|K.S
————————
                       Table             I.N     
————————
L.M|S.C|K.W|H.H

CHANGBIN POV

"But I really want to eat it."Felix whined, I guess he forgot that we all were sitting together.Why was he acting cute, this was everyone's thought.

Everyone's eyes were on them, Chan cleared this throat to get their attention that's when felix's eyes changed.I honestly liked the previous one better.They all started eating our food.I noticed that Felix was not eating anything except his thin chocolate.I don't know why but I not like this.

"Are you not going to eat??"I asked concern in my voice making everyone from my gang look at me with shock, I have really never cared for anyone before and I knew this but I could not help myself.He simply shrugged but did not reply.Jisung just smiled looking at me answered me instead.

"He wanted to eat the chocolate cake but it is already sold."He said smiling.I looked toward my cake.

"Is it this one??"I asked pointing towards my cake.Jisung looked at the cake and nodded.Felix did not even spare a glance.I was kinda pissed at his reaction but went with it anyways.

"You can have it."I said pushing the cake infront of him.Everyone from my gang was shocked at the scene and hyunjin chocked on his juice.I saw Felix's eyes sparkle from my offer but he kept his stone cold face.

"I am already eating."Felix finally said replying to me.He looked straight into my eyes.

"So you don't want this?"I asked him pointing at the cake.He shook his head still looking at my eyes.I hummed and got up.He looked at me confused.

"Then I'll just throw this."I said picking up the cake and turned away when I felt someone holding my hand to stop me.I smiled internally.I knew I finally broke Felix.

"I'll h-have it."He said almost like a whisper but I definitely heard it.I turned around and just shrugged.

"Okay have it."I said putting the cake infront of him to eat.He took two forks keeping one infront of me.I was actually confused this time.

"We c-can s-share it."He said making jisung's eyes wide open.Everyone on our table was too shocked.Never in there life they would have thought to a scene like this.I picked up the fork happily and started eating.We were eating in peace and the bell rang indicating the lunch is over.We got up and went towards our lockers.

"Maybe changbin will be able to ask him before me."Seungmin said clearly teasing me.I rolled my eyes at that.

"How can you do that, I've known you for the longest.You have never shared chocolate with me, how can you share with someone who you have only met."Chan said putting his hand on his chest acting all hurt.

"Really did you see him eating the cake."Hyunjin said mimicking me eating cake.He was really annoying.I hit him on the chest and made my way toward my class.

A/N

That's it.I know this is short.I could not remember what I wrote in this chapter.I remember the bits like the one I wrote.I honestly cried when I lost the chapter😭.I wanted to make this perfect but....Nevermind.Hope you enjoy this.❤