Chapter One Hundred & Thirty | ConcernXJobs

It seemed every time I was uneasy; I had the same awful dream.

My reflection. My conscious. A manifestation of venom. Whatever she was, she was annoying. Shamefully, she looked exactly like me.

She looked me up and down; her body made of blood.

She clicked her tongue at me, and I sighed and sat down.

"I'm getting used to you just say what you want and wake me up," I yawned and turned around, but there was silence.

Blood dripped onto my forehead slowly.

Drip.

Drip.

Drip.

Making small ripples in the ocean.

I looked up, expecting to see her bending over looking at me, but what I got instead was a horrifying monster.

Looking like a wave up Blood, it had a gaping mouth with razor-sharp fangs and blood as drool, it had hollow menacing eyes with its head the shape of a wolf, but the body faded into a wave leaning over me.

"What the hell!?" I shouted. This was very new. I don't like this.

It roared at me, and it's bloody drool spattered my face.

If I just let it eat me, then I'll wake up, but this idea was a mistake.

I fell back, and it bore over me and sank its fangs into my shoulder and its lower fangs into my side, it picked me up like I was nothing and the fangs pierced deep. It felt so real.

I screamed, but I didn't want to give it what it wanted, so I tried to stay quiet and play dead, but my subconscious wasn't fooled, after all, it was apart of me.

But what part of me is like this.

It let me go, and I flung far away from it, crashing into a rising wave and fell under. I held my breath, and I reached the surface, my hands touched the sea, and it hardened again as I raised myself up and looked back at the beast which had not left its stand. He looked at me expectantly, and I nearly tripped on what was behind me.

I could've guessed what it was. I expected it, but I still hated it.

Everyone I knew bathed in blood, there wasn't a speck of clean skin or clothes, the blood was caked in some parts and flowing off them like a fountain in others.

I covered my mouth to stop the vomiting feeling, and I turned around to glare at my subconscious.

"Why!?" I shouted, and the beast slowly formed back into a mirror image of myself. "I know! I get it! Stop showing me this, it's repetitive, and I get no sleep!" I scolded it, and it glared at me.

"I only appear when you need me. When you fear me."

"Stop with your prophetic bull crap, just tell me why you're here!"

"Who's sleeping in your bed tonight?" She asked very calmly, almost robotically.

"Greta?"

"Trust your instinct," she warned and suddenly appeared right in front of me in the blink of an eye. She flicked in between my eyes with her finger, and I fell back, unable to move, sinking into the blood until I was out of breath and finally woke up.

I trudged downstairs, grumpily, and the three looked at me with warm smiles.

"Sleep well, Chica?" Antonio asked.