Chapter Three | TemptationXMovie

I turned off the shower eventually so I didn't ring up their water bill.

I stepped out and realized I never got a towel.

Crap. These men are obviously players and already I'm in a situation where I need them to bring me a towel while I'm naked.

Thankfully they have a thick shower curtain.

I got close to the door dripping water everywhere and called for Francis.

I heard him come up the stairs unnaturally fast and heard his voice right at the door.

"Yes, ___? Need something?"

"Yeah...um, I forgot a towel, sorry..."

"It's no problem." He said sweetly and I heard the closet open as he got one.

I heard the handle jiggle and I jumped.

"W-Wait, I'll unlock it but don't open it until I say so okay," I demanded worriedly.

He agreed and I unlocked the door and quickly hopped into the tub and shrunk into a ball behind the shower curtains.

"Okay, you can leave it on the sink please," I said timidly and I heard the door open and felt the cool air draft in.

I heard him step a foot in and set the towel down before he left and I heard his voice on the other side of the door.

I peeked behind the curtain and quickly locked the door again as I grabbed the towel and dried off.

It was almost too fluffy to actually be of use which was kind of annoying but I wouldn't say anything about it.

I wrapped the towel around my head so it'd stay there and got dressed into the night clothes I'd remembered.

Nothing too embarrassing or feminine. Just normal clothes that were comfortable enough to sleep in. A lose black shirt that read "You've cat to be kitten me right meow", and my thin beach wear black pants that I wore too often. If I was a cartoon they'd be my generic clothing.

I stepped out of the bathroom and turned on the fan to air it out.

They brightened up when they saw me again and I headed downstairs.

They head a container of cookie dough ice cream sitting out on the table.

"Want some?" They asked.

I nodded frantically and jumped down the flight of stairs to the table and practically threw the lid off of it.

They laughed and each grabbed a spoon.

Gilbert handed me a spoon and we dug in.

I looked at my fajita ingredients.

I stepped away from the ice-cream quickly, I didn't want them to eat it all and I put away the ingredients.

"This is gonna be my dinner and dessert," I said stuffing my face and Francis laughed.

"Wanna watch tv?" Gilbert asked with his mouth full and wiped his mouth off with a napkin Francis shoved into his hands.

I nodded.

Antonio fished through a large stack of CDs.

"What kind of movies do you like?" Gilbert asked, leaving Francis and I with the ice cream tub.

Francis took a break from the ice cream so I could stuff it down and watched happily.

He glanced to his two friends, got up and headed to them while they fished through the movies.