Chapter One Hundred & Seven | DominanceXDesire

I fell onto Gilbert's bed and he slammed his door behind him and marched to his window to shut the curtains.

I sat up and looked at him as he made his way towards me. He carefully removed his iron cross and set it on his nightstand before looking at me sternly.

"Take off your pants," he ordered.

I was a little hesitant and he placed his hands on either side of me, leaning down, "Did ju hear me?"

I nodded, I remembered my admitting to him I liked when he was rough and dirty was a horrible thing my filterless mind decided to do that inevitably provoked this level of sternness.

He watched me slip my shorts off and purred, "Gutes Mädchen."

He scooped me up in one arm and tossed his comforter off the bed and crawled over me pinning me to the sheets.

"Tell me Vhat do you dream about me?"

I didn't immediately answer and he leaned into my ear, his body weight pressing me down. "Tell me, sofort," he hissed.

"I-I..." I knew damn well Eliza, Francis and Antonio were listening in on this. I bit my lip, I desperately wanted this to continue and I didn't want to ruin his fun which happened to be a huge turn on, unfortunately, "I dream of...of your cock inside me."

He grinned, very pleased, "ju vant it so badly you dream of it? Vhy don't ve make it a reality?"

That was really tempting honestly. But I just couldn't do that. That's why...Gilbert and I could never work out, which made me unspeakably sad but I didn't want him to see that I didn't want to worry him or make him think my sadness was his fault.

"I-I'm not ready."

He nodded and growled. He bit my earlobe, gently between his teeth and tugged lightly before flicking his tongue over it and pulling back just enough to whisper to me. "Vhat about my hands? I've recently vearned you're no stranger to Vhat," he seemed very irritated. Not with me but the fact he'd not familiarized me with his hand yet.

I blushed but I nodded.

Did this count as running away from reality like I did with Francis and Antonio or was this facing it head-on but in the kind of worst way possible?

He smirked and pulled the sheets back. "Ju probably don't vant me looking so I'll use vhese for now, but I'll have to train you not to hide yourself from me, Haustier."

Haustier?

Pet.

So this is what he was into. Wait does that mean I am too if I'm enjoying this so much?

Fuck me, that means I like an aspect of BDSM, I will never live this down.

"You'd have to be the world's best master to get me to ever do that."

His wicked smile widened and his eyes narrowed, his red orbs focused on mine, he was very excited, it wasn't hard to tell that what he hid behind his smirking mask was joy and slight disbelief.

"Vell my hand is much larger vhan Antonio or Francis's so it might take getting used to."

"Then get me used to it."

What the hell was I even saying? Just playing along with it I guess. I am an actress, I guess I do it pretty well.

"Trust me I vill. Vhen I'll get you used to my fist, vhen my tongue, vhen you'll be begging for my cock," he purred and I felt his warm breathe in the crook of my neck as he leaned back into me.

For a minute it was a silent moment of soft breathing, mental preparation, a feeling of connection we both desperately wanted from each other.

"W-wait a second, first?"