Chapter Fifty One | PhysicalXFeeling

"Careful Toni," Francis warned as Antonio snaked his hand beneath my bathrobe.

"No," I blurted out and Antonio quickly retracted his hand.

"No-I mean, do it..." I blushed and they both looked rather surprised.

"Can you maybe elaborate?" Francis asked.

I shifted nervously, "w-well, when Gilbert touched me in the woods..."

"He what?"

"Save it for later Francy."

"I-I realized that the more you touch me...the more I feel Kuro being erased...if that makes any sense?"

"Not entirely but your wish is our command mademoiselle," Francis purred.

"Do you want us to touch you everywhere that he did? Because...we heard it got pretty intimate..." Antonio was nervous to bring up.

I nodded quickly. "Umm...please."

Antonio smiled sweetly, unsure if he should be excited or sympathetic.

"We'll be gentle, Cher," Francis promised and I nodded.

Antonio scooped me up into his arms and glided his way to and up the stairs to Francis's room.

The room they always brought women.

"Forgive us if we get a bit carried away," Antonio chimed as Francis shut the door behind us, "it's been a while since we've had a girl in here."

"A week isn't a while," I muttered and Francis laughed.

"It is for us ma chérie."

Antonio placed me gently on the bed and Francis shut the curtains to the two windows before turning around and immediately stripping down to his underwear.

"F-Francis," I stuttered in surprise, only for Antonio to do the same.

"You expect us to stay dressed? Clothes get in the way of all the fun," Antonio laughed and I blushed harder.

"Speaking of which," Francis purred as he removed my fuzzy bathrobe.

They took a moment to gawk at my underwear and I realized I was wearing matching pinky frilly underwear, completely unlike me.

"Oh frick-" I started.

"Santo infierno," Antonio praised.

I turned the shade of his prized tomatoes and he pushed me gently into the bed by my shoulders.

"I do want to do this but is it really the best idea to do this as soon as Gilbert ran away?" I asked and they both shrugged.

"Doesn't hurt to distract us, he hasn't freaked out like this in decades, not since Prussia got dissolved, that country was basically his home and legacy from his time with the Teutonic Knights," Antonio explained.

"You're telling me more tomorrow," I insisted and he nodded.

"In the meantime let's have some fun," he purred.

They began in the usual manner, slowly easing me into their touch by trailing kisses down my neck, up my jawline, along my legs.

Antonio nibbled on my earlobe and kissed behind my ears while Francis rubbed circles with his thumb into my right hip while kissing the crook of my neck.

Usually, Gilbert would be trying to rush to "the best part" by running his fingers over my most sensitive areas or nibbling just above my breasts but he wasn't here, the lost presence was lonely and noticeable.