Prolog I | Summer

I didn't think much of them at first, was I suppose to?
They were like any other young men anywhere else in the world, and I would know- after all, traveling is my lifestyle.
On the brink of Switzerland in a cute German town is a two-story white house distanced from the neighborhood on a small hilltop. It looks completely normal from the outside, like any other suburban house I'd see back home.
The curtains were always closed, and there were no cars, or bikes, nothing to get them around. There was nothing in the yard, front or back. No flowers, no signs of life there, except the cleanly cut grass which someone aside from them mowed for them, a neighbor maybe? You wouldn't think someone lived there, or if they did, that they were never home. But come night, the curtains were drawn back and all the lights shown through the windows, and you could hear the loud tv, and sounds of a party and usually the pleasured screams of both men and women almost every night.
In this house lived those three men I met months ago; they are like family now.
They are Gilbert, Francis, and Antonio.
Antonio is Hispanic, and he has gorgeous tan skin, messy dark brown hair, emerald green eyes, a cheery smile, and a scar on his stomach that wasn't there when I first met him. He comes off as the friendliest, but he's the most flirtatious of them. He's rather bold, more than people in their small town think he is.
Gilbert is German, he has Snow White skin and pale red eyes, the red eyes didn't catch me off guard seeing as he is albino, his hair was an off white, it looked almost blonde, and he only looked paler in the dark clothes he wore. He's the most playful, he loves to tease, but he's also the most sensitive of them, but you'd never know, not unless you knew him the way I do.
Francis is French; he's very flamboyant and has a touch of feminine beauty; he has flowing golden blonde hair, fair skin, rosy lips, and sparkling blue eyes. It's no exaggeration to say his eyes really did Sparkle just like the rest of him. He dressed very fancifully for a small town, and he stuck out like a diamond among coal.
That's what they all were, really.
Diamonds; and everyone else was coal.
I was coal too, but not like they were used to, not the kind of person who quickly submits, who is easily charmed, who faints under their touch, who burns in the fire like the rest.
I'm the coal that takes the pressure and the heat until I become a diamond too.
That is this story.
How coal became diamond.
How human become more.
How three powerful vampires fell in love with a human girl.