Chapter Eighteen | GutterXNight

I managed to get my mind out of the gutter and turn my attention to my own moral logic away from these weird new feelings I was afraid to become addicted to, to submit to.

Gilbert had purred in my ear asking for permission to strip me naked.

I'd seen him, he had yet to see me.

I would prefer it to stay that way. I'm not sure I'll ever be ready or willing to let someone roam their eyes and hands all over my body let alone put anything inside me.

Cautiously, to avoid frightening me, Francis snaked his hand up my thigh and gave the slightest touch through my underwear above the clit with the tip of his gentle fingers.

My eyes shot open and I unintentionally let out a moan more sexual sounding than I thought I could make and Francis deepened the touch.

I managed to squeeze my legs together which only made the touch deeper and more sensual as he traced his fingers upwards.

My face was redder than it ever had been and I looked very seductive in Gilbert's point of view.

My flushed face, red cheeks, squinted eyes and parted lips lead him to grip my thigh and pull my face to his.

He slipped his tongue inside my mouth and Francis reached for a condom on the dresser.

My heart sped up and I realized I was very close to submitting to go all the way with them.

How would a foursome even work?

I felt like asking but I'm sure that'd get their hopes up higher than their dicks.

Antonio looked ready to slip his boxers off as he got into rhythm with my own heartbeat, Gilbert was damn ready to eat me out and Francis was literally about to slip a condom on so he could start thrusting into me.

I had to stop it, I didn't want to but I had to. There wasn't much else that could happen before the 'grand finale' so to speak.

I felt Antonio tug on my dress and in my trance I adjusted myself to allow Gilbert to slip it off over my head and he, Antonio and Francis smiled and let out lustful growls at the sight of my skin.

My underwear and bra were worn and plain black, not a sight to see but Gilbert moved his hands to my stomach to feel my abs before bringing them higher. Francis had his thumb under the lining of my underwear ready to slip his fingers inside me and Antonio moved his kisses much closer to Francis's hand.

Just before Gilbert slipped his hand into my bra cup to feel me flesh to flesh, I let out a gasp that grabbed their attention.

I felt so guilty and annoyed I had to stop a tear rolled down my cheek.

"I-i'm sorry I can't-" they cut me off as a whimpered.

Gilbert put his finger to my lips with a sympathetic look.

"Shh, it's okay ve understand." He purred. However, I could see a flicker of pain in his eyes at the insistence he stop what was bringing him so much pleasure.

Francis was reluctant to remove his hand and Antonio left his hand to sensually trace his trail of kisses as he sat up.

They helped me back into my dress and I blushed as they let their eyes linger on every inch of my exposed skin until it was covered up again.

"What about your-erm," I couldn't quite get out the words to ask about what they'd do about their erections already knowing the only real answer.

"We can take care of it," Antonio assured me and kissed my forehead.