Chapter One Hundred & Twenty | FriendsXRecap

I was frozen in shock. I stood still, taking her in. She was so different...

Her dress was pure white, her skin was pure white, and flawlessly her hair was long, silky, and brighter than before, and her blue eyes were crimson.

She stared back at me in equal surprise before I felt all the weight and worry I had for Anna lift off my shoulders, and in an instant, we were running to each other, falling to our knees and embracing in a silence that quickly became muffled sniffles as we cried.

I had worried so much; I had missed her so much.

She had been through so much; she wanted to see me again.

She was my friend, and I was hers, and finally, after so much pain, we had someone who understood, we were with one another.

"Anna," I breathed.

"___," she said tearfully.

"Are you okay?"

"Ja, are you?"

"More or Less."

"I heard about Kuro; I'll kill him."

"Hahaha, that's my job."

We didn't let go. The other vampires weren't really sure what to do. They slowly shuffled away from us as we continued to embrace, and Francis, Toni, and Gil remained looking at the two of us happily.

"You damn bastards," I suddenly shouted, and Anna jolted in surprise but relaxed when she saw I was pointing angrily at the trio.

"Why didn't you tell me where she was!?" I demanded, and Gilbert stepped behind the two, trying to indicate he had nothing to do with it. Francis and Toni both looked at me nervously.

"We needed to make sure you were safe, and she was safe to be around," Toni defended their secrecy.

I would've shouted about there being no secrets between us, but I was still keeping mine, so I bit my tongue on that matter.

"But I asked you about her!"

"We told you zhe truth she was staying with friends," Francis exclaimed.

"Yeah, well, you didn't even say who or where!"

"She was 'ere with Basch and Lily and heir clan. It's Switzerland nothing is going 'appen to 'er 'ere," he insisted.

I glared at him, and Anna sat back, watching me in amusement.

"I can see you've gotten much closer to them," she laughed lightly.

Her laugh. It was like an Angel's. She was happy enough to laugh. This brought unparalleled happiness to me in the months I'd been so stressed over every little thing, Anna instantly brightened my day.

"Anna," I repeated, still in awe.

She smiled shyly and hugged herself nervously, unsure what to do.

"Are ju okay?" She broke the silence, and I nodded.

"Are you?" I asked.

And she smiled brightly, tears in the corner of her eyes, "actually...I am."

Our reunion was interrupted by a blonde woman in a bomber jacket and crop top, "yo, nice to meet you, my dude," she laughed loudly.

She's an American for sure.

"Uh...h-hi?" Anna stuttered, and I looked at the woman disappointedly as we both got to our feet.

"Amelia Jones," she said, hand out for Anna to shake.