Chapter Four | ForestXPrick

I knew it. I knew they'd ask. Maybe I was stereotyping pretty boys but most of them seemed to be players like I thought.

I wasn't going to say yes, but for a moment I entertained the thought.

No. I shook the thoughts from my head. Gilbert bore over me with a smirk. Francis was playing with my hair, pressed against my right side with Antonio was pressed against my left and playing with the hem of my shirt.

"N-no. I've never done anything like that before." I said shyly.

Gilbert smirked while Antonio looked surprised and Francis looked almost sad for me.

"Mademoiselle, you poor thing, deprived of such euphoria." He said solemnly.

Antonio sniffed my hair, it smelled like strawberries now thanks to my shampoo and he smiled happily. Probably happy it wasn't so dirty anymore but it was still kind of wet.

Gilbert crawled over me, our bodies inches apart from each other. I was fifty shades of red and he only made it worse when he touches my forehead with his own and asked with a devilish grin-

"Want to then?"

"Wh-what?" Was all I could manage.

"The three of us. We'll be kind to you." Antonio whispered into my ear.

"We'll be gentle, unless you want to be rough," Gilbert said with a lustful grin plastered across his face.

I froze up. I tried not to imagine what he was implying.

I could see him caressing me gently and just the opposite I could see him tearing my clothes off and biting my chest, leaving hickeys and bruises everywhere.

I forced myself to stop thinking those thoughts.

"We understand if you don't want to though, three at once can be rather overwhelming," Francis assured me. He sounded more seductive though when he said that, not comforting. He was adding to the tension building up. Again unwelcome images came to mind.

I was naked, I was sweaty and the pillows and cushions and blankets on the couch were messed up and entangled as the three of them took full advantage of my body.

"Especially for a Virgin," Gilbert added with half-lidded eyes, trying to be as seductive as he could. I wondered what was going through his mind, was he thinking about getting to take my first time. Was he wondering if I'd be able to take him? I could almost see the lust in his eyes, the growing want.

"And you've never done it before," Antonio added.

"That's what being a virgin means, stupid," Gilbert said and Antonio glared at him. I wanted to laugh at their bickering but I was still in shock and trying not to think about what they were likely thinking about. The things they intended to do to me.

"Yes, but has she even been in this situation before?" He questioned.

"Umm." I tried speaking up as they talked amongst themselves about me.

I was right there though, they could ask.

I wasn't scared of them, even though I was scared of sex, something told me I was safe with them even in this situation. I was uncomfortable and I think Francis noticed because he put his hand on Gilbert's shoulder.

"Don't scare 'er now." He cautioned and Gilbert noticed I was trembling.

Not fearfully, unbeknownst to them I was trying to shake away the dirty thoughts they were giving me.

"Oh, Entschuldigung!" He said quickly and sat beside Antonio on my right, thinking he'd scared me.

I sat upright quickly, trying not to pant. My forehead was slightly damp, not from my wet hair but from the slight anxiety the situation was giving me.