Chapter Two | ThemXHome

A tan man with the most perfect face I'd ever seen answered the door looking down at me confused. He had emerald green eyes that looked unreal and his tan skin was flawless. I looked smooth as slate and I almost wanted to feel if it was.

"U-umm, Do Antonio, Gilbert and/or Francis live here?" I asked nervously.

"Yes, that's us. What is it you need?" He asked, still looking concerned. Well, that's what I get for dressing like a hobo and looking like one too.

"Um...I don't even know if you can help but my van broke down...I ran into a pothole. Someone in town sent me here. I didn't even ask if you could fix cars- I'm sorry if I'm wasting your time."

He suddenly smiled cheerfully. I'd never seen such a precious happy face before; I wanted to pinch his cheeks almost.

My hands twitched cause they wanted to squish his cute face just that much.

He nodded and called to Gilbert and Francis. Obviously, this meant he must be Antonio. Though by ethnic stereotyped names I could've guessed.

I was surprised to be met by two equally beautiful men. I never thought men were beautiful, I wasn't really one to notice people's appearance. I didn't think men were hot I just thought some looked good and some didn't, I never fangirled or anything like my friends did as teens and young adults. I never understood them that way, I was never like other girls. That's how I found out I was asexual actually. Putting that aside I was drawn in by these two new men.

Antonio explained to them my situation and they nodded and smiled at me.

One of them was fair skinned, he has pretty blue eyes, light stubble on his chin and shoulder length silky light blonde hair. His skin was also smooth but it gave me the impression of granite instead of slate-like Antonio.

As for the other one, I was most surprised by. He was albino. I'd never met an albino man before. His skin was white as snow and looked like ice. He has light red eyes and hair with barely any coloring. It looked even lighter than platinum blonde but it wasn't as white as his skin.

He looked cheery and had a well-built appearance, I had a feeling he was German and I was right as he spoke to me.

"So vhat's your name?" He asked me in German still.

"___. What's your name?" I asked and outstretched my hand to them. He smirked and shook my hand with more force than I was used to and I fell forward a bit and he laughed a little. It wasn't rude or menacing, just playful.

"Gilbert." He responded. Yeah, that was the German name, the blonde man didn't have the unusually well built, slicked-back hair of the other German men I'd seen my entire trip.

When he spoke it was a French accent.

"Francis."

"Nice to meet you, Francis," I answered him in French, showing off my linguist major. I knew a multitude of languages.

I turned to Antonio.

"Antonio right?" I asked him in Spanish. I hoped he wasn't Portuguese or a similar ethnicity, I didn't want to insult him.

While Francis looks surprised, Antonio looked delighted and shook my hand quickly while smiling.

"Si!" He agreed happily.

Gilbert ducked inside for something and returned with a tool kit.

I didn't notice any cars in their driveway and was worried I'd have to walk back.

They seemed to notice my worry and Gilbert patted my back with an abnormal amount of strength and laughed his unusual laugh again.

He pointed to a car in an empty patch of grass across the street where a house looked like it'd been at some point, there was still some rubble left.