Chapter Twenty Seven | BlackmailXHome

I felt like I was reading a porno or something listening to them casually talk about their previous night.

"What was your favorite time?" I asked and they looked surprised again.

"Verdammt, I don't know, vhere's been so many," Gilbert thought aloud.

"I know vhat time vould be my favorite," he purred and smirked at me

"Have to agree with Gil for once," Antonio added to my surprise and he stared into the distance like he was thinking about it.

"Merde, just thinking about it," Francis growled.

Gilbert nodded smiling mischievously.

"Vhy are you suddenly so interested in our sex lives, ___?"

"I just, I just feel bad you always have to change your conversations around me."

"Ve know it doesn't make you comfortable so ve don't mind," Gilbert assured me.

"I know...I just."

"Could it be you just want to know more about what we like to do?" Francis asked, a mischievous gleam in his eyes.

"Or is it you vant to know more about our sex lives because you vant to be a part of vhem?"

"You know we could share with you the experience, Chica?" Antonio said and moved his hands to hold my hips.

"Perfect vay to end the day, or if you're too tired still a perfect vay to start tomorrow," Gilbert suggested.

Antonio rubbed circles into my hip with his thumb.

"Chica, being completely honest with us...do you think you'll ever lose your v-card?"

"I don't think so," I answered honestly and Gilbert looked a little glum at the news.

"Can we ask you something?" Francis asked and I nodded.

"If you ever do decide to lose it, will you let us be the ones to take it?"

I could feel a nervous sweat. I was just trying to bond with them. I never plan on losing my virginity anyways so I don't see why I shouldn't just say sure. It wasn't ever gonna happen though.

"I don't see why not," I decided I respond and the gleam of joy in their eyes made me feel a little guilty. Maybe I got their hopes up.

"Vhats awesome!" Gilbert cheered, "you'll have so much fun, you'll never vant to do anything else."

Antonio's grip on my hips tightened and he rested his head above mine.

They turned out the lights after giddily sharing ideas with eachother one what they'd do with me.

I specifically said it wasn't gonna happen but they already got their hopes up it seemed.

I fell asleep dreaming of things I rather wouldn't have.

I could feel Gilbert's teeth on my neck and his warm lips trailing my collarbone.

I could feel Francis's fingers trailing down my underwear, something that's very neatly happened in the waking world. I felt his teeth nibble my ear and he whispered suggestive ideas to me, how he wanted to see me squirm under his touch, how he wanted to see my face scrunch up when he entered me.

Antonio was most passionate in the dream. He had his lips every inch of my body and his hands up my dress trailing his thumbs across my tits.

I squirmed so much I woke myself up drenched in sweat and red faced.