Chapter One Hundred & Eight | FamilyXCare

Antonio lit the candles in my room to help soothe me. Eliza made sure I was okay and apologized for helping plan making Gilbert jealous.

"Seems you had fun no?" Antonio laughed and I curled in a ball in embarrassment.

"And here you though screaming that loud was exaggerated and there was no way anyone could really feel that way."

I threw a pillow at him to shut him up and he laughed and fluffed the pillow before tossing it back to me.

"I'm surprised you can handle vhat sort of thing as reserved as you are," Eliza commented and I buried my face in my pillow.

Make it stop, dammit.

I get it, I acted out of character and now I'll forever regret this and get anxious for a month straight like always. I'd have to talk to them about calming down around me.

"I just mean, I never vet Gilbert indulge his BDSM fantasies vith me," Eliza explained.

"Then why does he have all that kinky stuff?"

"He uses it on his hookups a lot. There are websites to find people like that. He's more into dominance though so Francis and I don't indulge him very often." Antonio elaborated.

"You guys are more dom?" I asked.

"You even know the terminology?" Antonio teased and I flushed.

"Shut up, I looked it up once! Shut up!" I blurted and swung my pillow at him again.

He laughed and Eliza eventually left the room.

I felt more comfortable when it was just Toni and I because I was very familiar with him.

He smiled up at me from the floor, "you should shower, I'll run you one," he sat up quickly and shuffled to my bathroom.

He turned on the light and the fan then started the shower up. He ran across the hall for towels and I stopped him from searching through my underwear drawers again.

"Ack-no I got it," I insisted and he caught me as I began to fall.

"You sure Chica?" He teased and I blushed.

I grumbled and realized I was still a little weak in the legs. And sore...damn, I was really sore.

I bit my lip and he gave me a worried expression.

"Are you alright, amore?" He asked and I explained my problem.

"I-I'm really sore..." I mumbled and he smiled sweetly and ruffled my already tangled sweaty hair.

"It'll feel better soon, just your pelvic area right?" He asked casually as he opened my wardrobe to find a nightgown.

"Y-yeah..." I nodded sheepishly and he shut the wardrobe and brought my things to the bathroom.

"It won't feel sore very long, no worries."

He cradled me in his arms like a doll and sat me on the bathroom stool.

"Need help?" He teased and I shot him a look. He raised his hands jokingly, "just teasing Chica."

He shut the door behind him and it took me a minute to find the strength to stand and when I did it hurt.

Am I supposed to be this sore?

Hopefully, Francis would be done trying to calm Gilbert down soon because the rushing waves of anxiety took over me and I found it hard to breathe.

I sat down under the water and let it hit my face mindlessly. I zoned out to disacknowledge the guilt and regret and I held my temples in panic.

I remembered my breathing exercises;