Chapter Forty Two | ClansXRed

I squeezed Francis's arm as we were welcomed inside.

"You insisted she wasn't a pet?" Alfred asked smirking at them.

"She found out, we didn't have a choice," Francis said.

Wasn't he supposed to keep that a secret?

"Your hypnosis is strong if it worked on a stubborn girl like her," I heard the British accent that annoyed me so much as Arthur came up behind Alfred.

The large doors shut behind me and I was in the lion's den.

I was like a deer in headlights as the most dangerous people in the world had their focus glued to me.

"Why don't you introduce her to everyone?" Arthur purred.

"Shouldn't we wait until everyone has arrived?" Antonio asked.

"You're the last ones here actually," Elizabetta said striding over to us.

She patted my head, "she must be a fun pet as feisty as she is?" She asked looking at the trio happily.

Taking in my scent by getting far too close, Alfred stepped back and sighed.

"Your pet is still a Virgin?"

If anyone had stopped paying attention they certainly were now.

Several people in the open living room had wicked grins.

The living room had a very light carpet, windows for walls facing the front and back yard, a stairwell down a hallway leading to more rooms and a balcony above it, a grand piano and steps leading to a pit in the center.

"Introduce us won't you?" Arthur repeated and Francis took a deep breath and sighed.

He pushed me gently in front of him entering the living room to face everyone and their pets.

"This is our new and first pet, meet ___," he spoke loudly and confidently but he was a nervous wreck on the inside.

"How old is?" A large Russian man in a winter coat despite it being Summer asked sitting on one of the stairs in the living room.

"Twenty Two," Francis replied.

There seemed to be a murmur of excitement as if I was just the right age. Not too young not to old.

Francis lead me to sit on one of the carpeted steps to the lower level of the living room, 'the pit'.

I pretended I didn't want to leave his side and a part of me actually was afraid.

The other pets sat on the steps where their 'owners' sat them and the vampires entered another room with unnecessarily large doors.

There were several levels of seating areas designed similarly to look like a world meeting conference area.

Feliks, who seemed to be the announcer for most things called out the clan names as they entered.

"The Star Clan," Alfred was its leader.

"The Kingdom Clan," as expected, Arthur was its leader.

"The villa clan," the Italian brothers were leading but I wasn't sure which one was specifically in charge.

"The Porcelain Clan," a large group of Asians, a shorter man with a long ponytail at its lead.

"The Moroz Clan," the large Russian man was its leader.

"The Alps Clan," Zasch was its leader.

"The Erobrer Clan," the Danish man that Gilbert had reunited with in the hotel lobby a month ago with the spiky blonde hair was its leader.