Chapter Seventy Four | DrunkXScandal

The sun shone on my face the next morning.

Usually, this bothered me but today it was mildly painful.

I knew it couldn't be a hangover, I can't get drunk without dying.

I sat up and found naked Antonio and Francis on either side of me still asleep and covered in suspicious bite marks.

"What happened last night..." I asked groggily.

"'Ow much do you remember and 'ow much do you really want to know?" Francis stirred.

"That bad?" I asked.

Francis shrugged.

"The last thing I remember was Toni biting me," I relayed.

Toni struggled not to laugh, "Yeah that's when things got interesting."

"What does that mean?"

"There may or may not be a video of you making out with Elizabetta," he laughed.

"No."

"Si."

"Ugh fuck me," I accidentally let a curse slip.

"Yeah, that's what you asked at least nine people last night that we had to drag you away from. Gilbert was none too pleased you walked straight to Ludwig," Antonio laughed remembering.

"Oh no.....who else did I ask...." I'm not entirely sure I wanted to know.

"Alfred, he was hard to stop," Antonio began counting off on his fingers and I groaned and hugged a throw pillow.

"Heracles, everyone expected that, Uh...Natalia, that was slightly unexpected. Arthur, you claimed there was obvious tension between you two."

"No!"

"Zhat's what I said," Francis mumbled.

"Let's see...Ivan, you admitted you have a thing for Russian accents by the way."

"Oh geez."

"Zasch...then Lovino, then finally Yao. You also admitted you have a thing for Asians."

"Oh my god kill me now."

I was bright red.

I absolutely humiliated myself when all I wanted to do was impress them.

"So...what happened after the King game...?"

"We played seven minutes in Heaven and sent you upstairs," Antonio informed and Francis nodded.

"I'm so glad I can't drink..."

"Apparently you can drink blood though and what did you mean you've chugged blood before?" He asked curiously.

"Oh...I got kidnapped in Thailand and they tried initiating me into a cult. If I didn't chug the blood I wasn't worthy, however much I chugged gave me a higher status. So I chugged all of it and I was a leader for like five days before I managed to sneak away and go to a hospital. I was sent to America for better treatment of potential diseases but thankfully I'm all good."

"What is your life?"

"I'd like to know that too, but at least it's not boring."

"Wait so you chugged blood to be seen as worthy?"

"Oh well, otherwise they would've killed me so..."

"We're going to hole you up somewhere Chica."

"You will not succeed."

"So how does the media not know all zhis."

"Because it happened so often the media started thinking it was a hoax. The media didn't believe it. The media. The media, Francis." I strained and he laughed and threw one of the throw pillows at me.

He stretched and stood up and I covered my eyes but not before I caught a glimpse of ass.

I groaned and Antonio laughed.

Still covering my eyes Antonio kissed my cheek and got up himself.

"So how did you two end up in my bed?"

"Because you wouldn't stay in it and we still have some guests over," Antonio explained.

"Chica you're never drinking that stuff again even as a vampire because mios dios, Chica you get thirsty."

I blushed and stuttered out, "th-thirsty?"

"You're lucky we realized you were drunk because you're a hell of an actor, you were trying to pretend to be sober so we'd screw you," Antonio laughed, stretching his arms above his head.

He picked a towel off the ground and wrapped it around his waist. Francis strolled nude out my door and to his room where he let out a yelp.

"Francis!?" Antonio exclaimed and ran to check on him.

I also slinked out of bed and sped walked to the opened door of Francis's room where he ripped the sheets off the bed to wake up Michelle and Arthur who were sleeping in them.

"You stupid bushy-browed demon get away from mon Michelle!" He yelled and Arthur fell off the bed in shock.

Michelle bolted upright in surprise and Francis rushed to her side and swept her up into his arms.

Antonio, mostly as a joke got a broom and started swatting Arthur with it like a pest.

"Would you knock that off!" Arthur griped. "It was completely consensual and not your business!"

Francis looked disturbed and too angry to trust him. He grabbed Michelle tight.

"Mon femme are you okay?" He asked, coddling Michelle and petting her head.

She was bright red and nodded, she bit her lip and avoided meeting Francis's eyes.

Arthur dressed himself and broke the broom Antonio was hitting him with.

"Bug off," he hissed.

Antonio was enjoying himself but his face was completely blank like he was working on autopilot.

Michelle jumped out of Francis's hands to check on Arthur much to Francis's horror who feigned fainting and collapsed on the bed.

"Francis," Antonio called worriedly and ran to him.

I rolled my eyes at their drama.

"I'd be more concerned with what your clanmate is doing in your room Toni," Arthur smirked and I realized he must mean Gilbert and I ran to Toni's room.

"Wait, Chica, no! ___!" Antonio called to me but it was too late and I'd already flung open the bedroom door.

I froze in place, I couldn't take my eyes away though I wanted to. It was like it was looking right through them at the same time. My lip quivered and Antonio pulled me away from the door where the two had only briefly looked.

Gilbert without a care I was there, was grinding into Liz first thing in the morning and in Toni's room.

It felt like he was doing this to spite us.

This wasn't the Gil I knew.

Gil would've asked me to leave at least, or apologize or temporarily stop but all he did was glance in my direction and pick up the pace.

Elizabetta looked a little shy but after Antonio slammed the door shut behind us she became louder in voicing her pleasure.

My knees collapsed and I fell into Toni's arms and I started to bawl.