Chapter Forty | DoomedXScrewed

He might've been joking but I jumped back at first into Francis who wrapped his arm around me in protection of sorts.

"Gil," he snapped and Gilbert laughed.

"Well he is mostly right," Antonio added and my heart raced.

What? Wait what?

"No, no I'm not ready for-" I stuttered by Francis placed a finger to my lips.

"Let us explain. Humans can't know about us. Humans that know about us get killed or turned. We can't let you die and if you get turned it'll be hell for someone with your morals. Therefore you need to lose your virginity and join our ranks without risk of death."

I froze, tensing up considerably.

"Ve can vait until tomorrow vhough, tonight-err vhis morning vas hell," he sympathized.

I nodded and yawned. Then realized I'd more or less agreed to sex tomorrow but was too tired to deal with that at the moment.

It would be dawn soon and I couldn't fall asleep at signs of light so I took another sleeping pill to speed up the process.

The three cuddled around me and I fell asleep with them like we used to.

When I came down to breakfast no one was eating, it was actually noon but it was still weird to see.

They waited for me expectantly and I ate my Frosted Flakes in the unusual silence. When I was done Gilbert took my bowl to watch for me and sat back down at the table all the three across from my facing me intently.

"Yeah?"

"If it's not too much to ask..." Gilbert hesitated, "can ve have some of your blood?"

I guess this would become a normal thing one day but for now, it was still a little bizarre.

I swallowed the knot in my throat and nodded nervously.

They immediately brightened up and ran to me, tackling me to the floor with their absurd strength.

Gilbert lifted me up and Francis and Antonio followed him as he lay me down on a towel on his floor.

"What's this for?"

"Any spilled blood, vouldn't vant stains."

"Your priorities amuse me," I said sarcastically.

Antonio lifted the hem of my shorts to sink his fangs back into the spot he'd taken from hours earlier.

Gilbert scowered my body looking for a place he wanted to take from.

"Is choosing a place to bite like special or something?" I asked.

Gilbert hummed in reply.

"Sort of, It's our first marking on you, it'll also be more pleasurable for you if you continue to use the place we eat from."

"Pleasurable?"

"Vell you don't feel pain for long. For vampires drinking blood is a very intimate thing," he continued to study my body, "vampires usually drink blood whilst their partner is orgasming because the faster heartbreak makes the blood tastier," he explained.

I nodded and felt Francis kiss my neck and sink his teeth into the area just above my collarbone.

Gilbert traced my curves with his hand.

He lowered my top considerably and bit into my upper left breast. I squealed and began to squirm.

The areas they drank from grew warm and euphoric even.