Chapter Sixty Two | PresentXLesson

I was frozen in embarrassment.

Behind me Antonio left butterfly kisses along my neck, in front of me Francis waited expectantly and excitedly at the idea I was going to give him a handjob.

I was speechless and blanking so Antonio took the lube from me and squirted some into his hand before taking my hands in his and rubbing it over them.

"T-Toni," I tried finding any words at all.

"Don't worry Chica, I'll guide your hands, I know exactly what he likes," he purred and Francis hummed in agreement.

I didn't really need that mental image.

My hands were noticeably shaking so Francis sat up for a moment to give a tender kiss to my lips. Our eyes locked and I saw nothing but genuine love and adoration. How could he really feel that way about me, he has no idea the things I've done.

Francis traced his thumb over my lips and pulled the bottom lip down a bit teasingly before kissing me again.

"Can't-can't you at least wear a condom?" I asked, looking away in embarrassment.

He chuckled and shook his head with a small shrug, "that's not as intimate."

"Why do you want to be intimate with me? Is there a reason other than wishing you could fuck me?" My voice cracked for a second and I shook my thoughts away.

"Ma fille, we want to screw you because we love you. Sex is an intimate person thing-"

"Then why do you do it with everyone?"

"They don't mean anything to us, you and Gilbert, you two do."

"How am I supposed to tell the difference."

"Watch us and you'd see." He teased and I shoved him away.

"Are we going to do zhis or no?" Francis asked, hope still in his eyes.

I sighed and relaxed my shoulders. I looked down at my hand and met his eyes again.

"Okay."

Francis beamed and Antonio deepened the little kisses in the crook of my neck.

Shivers ran through me at the sensual touch and Antonio took my hands in either of his.

"First just grab it, one hand, for now, you should get used to it," Antonio breathed in my ear.

He and Francis locked eyes with each other, both lustful and curious about me.

My hand was shaking nervously and Antonio helped guide me to his length. I gasped in shock that I was really doing this as my fingers graced his length. He let out a sharp breath, also seeming surprised.

I withdrew my hand quickly and I slowly steadied my heart, they both waited patiently as I, without Antonio's help, gripped his dick in my hand.

His face was flushed as he watched me and Antonio whispered small praises in my ear. His hot breath caused me to shiver which accidentally made me tighten my grip.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry-" I panicked but he let out a small moan and I turned red. Francis was a vampire, I was human, not even my tightest grip was going to hurt him, not even there.

Antonio purred and leaned into my back urging me closer to Francis.

"Bien, now Francis enjoys being teased," he whispered and Francis gave a glare, like he didn't want to be teased right now.

I listened to Antonio instead.

"S-so?"

"Gently stroke his shaft first, try tracing your thumb beneath the head," he purred and I summoned the courage to actually look more closely at what I'd gotten myself into this time.