Chapter 74

*Paris' POV*

"Mrs. Chang? Right this way." A nurse smiles at me and walks lead me.

I smile back at her and walk following her to the room. "Hi, I'm dr. Rush." The doctor smiles at me and shakes my hand. "How can I help you, Mrs. Chang?"

"Ugh I want to know, I missed period for like four weeks and I want to know what's going on." I said to her.

"You may want to lay down." She smiles at me.

"Okay.." I giggle and lay down on the bed.

She touch my belly and checking my out like my blood pressure and all. She then turns the monitor. "This gel might be cold but it won't hurt your skin." She smiles at me.

"But I'm not pregnant." I giggle. "I mean, I can't." I giggle.

"Well, not from what I see. You are a month old pregnant. Look at this thing that like a peanut, this is your baby." The doctor smiles at me.

"How come? I was diagnosed with infertility." I frown at her.

"But what I've seen that you have normal symptoms and all." She said to me.

"Well, my husband and I had been married for almost eight years and we tried everything until we gave up and went to an adoption." I said to her.

"Then maybe it's your husband sperm that can't work too fast. Somehow it happens. The doctor said that their clients are infertility when the fact they don't." She said to me.

"So I'm really pregnant?" I giggle.

"Yes you are." She smiles at me.

I smile back at her and look at the monitor. I can't believe that this is happening. I mean, I'm pregnant. I'm going to tell this tonight on a big family dinner since we are still in Lima.

~~

I'm standing behind the kitchen counter and cooking the food. "Hey, sorry I was busy at the shop today." Mom walks to me.

"It's fine. It's almost done." I giggle.

"Sweetie, what is actually happening? You called us for dinner tonight." She raises her eyebrows.

"You will see." I giggle and put the food on the dining table.

I smile and walk upstairs and change my clothes. I brush my hair and put a little make up on my face. I'm glad that everyone is still here include Logan whose summer camp is cancelled due to the some permission letter or something.

After that I walk back downstairs and make sure the dining table is look nice. I can't wait to tell them this big news.

"Terri, I'm home. What's going on? What's with the emergency call? Is Paris okay?" Dad walks into the house.

"I'm okay." I raise my eyebrows at him.

"Honey, what's going on?" Dad frowns at me.

"She doesn't even want to tell me." Mom simply said and walks downstairs.

"Well, just have a seat." I giggle.

"Where are the kids?" Dad asks me.

"They're with Mike and his parents and on the way here." I smile at dad.

Suddenly the door bell is ringing. I walk to the door and open the door. "God, are you okay?" Mike frowns at me.

"I'm super health." I giggle and pick Brooke up and holds her. "Hi."

"Because I don't see you in McKinley today and you texted me that you went to the hospital, what's going on?" Mike frowns at me.

"Mike, calm down." I roll my eyes.