Chapter 13

Mike is still ignoring me. I know what he said was right but I'm still insecure with myself. I dont know I should tell dad about this or not because I guess that dad has the same opinion with Mike.

I know I have potential and Mike supported me and the way I said he is nothing more than my boyfriend I guess it's hurt him. I was too selfish. I never think about anyone else except me. And when it comes to a relationship like this. I'm lost. I dont know what should I do. This is my first time having a relationship and I guess this is also be the first time of me to think about someone else not only me.

Now I just went out from my classroom. I walk down in the hallways and holding my book. I turn my face to the front and I see Mike is standing in front of his locker then he turn his face at me and he suddenly turn away and walk away.

He is still mad at me. Not mad but disappointed actually. Yeah I can see that especially through the things I said to him and he must be though that I dont trust him.

I just let out a sigh and walk to my locker. I open my locker and suddenly I see a mini teddy bear in my locker. I take that teddy and hold it until suddenly I press the chest and a sounded come out.

"If you dont wanna believe in me. Believe in yourself." Mike's voice.

I just half-smiled then hold that record teddy bear. It's really sweet. Also the things that he said. Simple but meaningful.

I put my book inside my locker and then shut my locker. I lean my back against the locker and hold that teddy.

I miss Mike. I miss when he can answer all my questions with good answer but this time he is mad at me. Especially because of things I said.

I keep holding that doll then walk away. I walk in the hallways alone then turn my way to find my dad. I walk to his office but it's empty. Well, I guess he is in Ms. Pillsburry's office right now.

I sigh and still walking in the hallways and turn around. I turn my way to Ms. Pillsburry's office and right dad is there. Along with coach Bieste and Artie. Bet they have a talk about school play.

"Excuse me, dad?" I'm standing on the door and knock the door.

"Hey, sweetheart. What's wrong?" Dad turns his face at me.

"I take my words back. I want to be the part of directing team for school play." I said to him.

"Honey, are you-are you serious?" Dad asks me.

"Yeah." I nodded. "I changed my mind and I believe in myself and I'm sure I can do that. If I cant believe in myself who will believe in me? How can I convience everyone else if I dont believe in me? Dad knows I can do that and I guess I have potential with that and I want to get out from my comfort zone so let's do this." I smile at them.

They just smiling at me and nodded at me. Dad smiles at me then walks closer to me and hugs me. "I'm so proud of you, Sweet Pea." Dad rubs my hair and kisses my head.

"Thank you." I smile at dad and the others.

"Yeay I become the most handsome one in this team." Artie chuckles.

"That's disgusting, Artie." I shake my head and chuckle.

"Alright, I have something to do. You guys enjoy the meeting with the club okay." Dad says to us and walk away.

"What club?" I frown.

"Your dad named it by himself." Coach Beiste says to me.

"He's crazy sometimes." I simply said then take a seat and sit down there.