Chapter 25

This week will be regionals week. And I'm still down since everyone are prepare for regionals and I had nothing. I dont even have Mike with me. Since I saw him in Breadstix and dancing with another woman, I feel like he already found someone else to replace me.

Now I really dont care with regionals. I dont care if Rachel gonna get solo anymore or not. I guess I lost everything in my life. I lost my appetite and I dont care with my dream.

"That's it. I'm done. I'm leaving this classroom, and I'm going to beat that Sebastian kid's ass!" Finn says angrily and stand up from his seat.

"Finn, chill." Dad says to him.

"No, I'm not going to chill. I-I'm done chilling." Finn protest.

"The official show choir rule book states that any real or perceived threat of violence, vandalism or humiliation will be met with a swift and unquestioned disqualification of the threatening party's team with extreme prejudice.  It's right here. Page 72, by-law 15, section six, article 44." Artie says to us.

"Guys, I contacted the headmaster of Dalton." Dad says to us.

"Like you did when Sebastian almost blinded me? What did they do then? Same thing as they're going to do now nothing." Blaine protest.

"Look, none of this matters now anyways, okay? We're not going to let him beat us like this. I'm going to perform at Regionals." Rachel says to us.

"Even if he's going to post a photo like this of me if you do?" Finn asks Rachel.

"Finn, I'm not going to negotiate with terrorists." Rachel says to Finn.

"If someone posted a picture like that of me online, I'd probably kill myself. Twice to be sure I was dead." Sam simply said.

"Look, you guys are just going to have to deal with things like this. The more successful you get, the more garbage people are going to make up about you. They're going to love to tear you down." Rachel says to us.

"I can't believe you would do that to me." Finn frown at her.

"I'm going to be married to you. Don't you think I'm going to suffer the consequences as well? I mean, I just I don't care about stuff like that. I love you, and we'll we'll manage this together. Okay, the important thing right now is that we win." Rachel says to Finn.

"So you wouldn't care if I Photoshopped a photo of you like this and put it on the Internet?" Finn asks Rachel.

"Look, our future depends on us winning Regionals. It'll help me towards my NYADA application." Rachel says to Finn.

"Hmm. Hope you get in." Finn simply said and walk out from the choir room.

"Finn." Dad sighs.

"I guess we still can win without Rachel perform on regionals. Last sectionals even we didnt have Mercedes and Santana and we still won. Now we might dont have her but we still have The Troubletones with us and any other singer." I said to them.

"What? No! Mr. Schue, you said that you will give me a solo so I can put it into my NYADA application if we win." Rachel protest.

"This is regionals not Rachel Berry show!" I yelled. "You think only you who is senior here? Other people matters! You make thing worse, Rachel. All you think is only about yourself." I shake my head.

"I'm not!" Rachel protest.

"Enough!" Dad yelled. "You make thing worse, Paris. Stop this thing!" Dad yelled at me.

"I make thing worse? You know I have an awful week by myself, dad. Oh your daughter is Rachel now? Change her last name with yours then. Dont try to find me tonight. I wont perform at regionals. You guys can perform without me. I'm tired singing back up song and swaying for Rachel." I said to them and walk out from the choir room.