Chapter 70

I'm sitting down in front of the office table. I'm like freelancer director. Yeah I'm working if Artie needs some help with his shorts movie or making music video.

"Mommy, I got a kitten." Logan walks in and holds a fluffy kitten.

"You two buying dinner or went to the pet shop?" I frown at them.

"We went to both." Logan grins at me.

"I bought your favorite food. And the adoption agency called me lately." Mike says to me.

"What does they said?" I turn my face at him and gets up.

"Someone pick us." Mike smiles at me.

"Oh God." I smile back at him and hug him.

Mike hugs me back and rubs my back. "Yeah there is this 16 years old girl who is pregnant and already six months old pregnant and having a girl. She is living in New Jersey." Mike smiles at me.

"Finally." I smile at him.

"And I'm calling a realtor for a house." Mike says to me.

"What?" I frown.

"Daddy wants to buy a house with a swimming pool." Logan grins at me.

"Mike, we don't have money." I frown at him.

"You forget that your husband is really good at saving? Besides I have this wedding money from my parents that I didn't use at all so..." Mike grins at me.

"Oh forget that you're coming from a rich family." I laugh.

"Well, but since I was little my parents always taught me about saving. I'm really good at that." Mike says to me. "In that new house, we are really going to have a new family. Our family start there." Mike rubs my hair.

"You are the leader in this house so I will follow what you want." I smile at him.

"We are in this together not me. I will do it unless you're agree." Mike says to me.

"Well, buy a house that not far away from the coffee shop so I'm still can look after it." I said to him.

"I will." Mike smiles at me.

I smile back at him and turn my face at Logan. "Don't give the kitten cookies." I shake my head.

"Its name is Loui." Logan says to me.

"You remind me of uncle Maddox." I said to Logan.

"Why?" Logan asks me.

"Remember when we found a kitten trapped in the fence of my house? Maddox didn't let anyone touch the kitten." I turn my face at Mike.

"Yeah. And couple months later that kitten died because he gave him cookies." Mike chuckles.

"Really?" Logan asks us.

"Yes. He named the kitten Dash. Your dad and I took the kitten to the vet because it was bleeding and after that uncle Maddox doesn't let anyone to touch the kitten." I chuckle. "Oh he also killed the golden fish that your dad gave me for my graduation present." I said to him.

"How?" Logan asks.

"I told him to clean up the fish tank. He did cleaned it but he doesn't move the fish into another place and the fish got poisoned from the soap and its died." I chuckle.

Logan laughs and shakes his head. "I thought uncle Maddox is smarter than me."

"He is. He was just so innocent when he was at your age." I chuckle and walk to the kitchen counter.