Chapter 33

I turn off my alarm and groan as this week is last week of school. Yeah by the end of the week all those seniors will graduate and obviously I'm gonna miss Mike so much.

I get up from my bed then walk out from my room and walk downstairs turn my way to the kitchen to take a glass of juice and then I will take a bath.

"Will, stop.. what if Paris sees us?" Mom's voice chuckling.

I raise my eyebrows and walk to the kitchen sneaking in. Until I see my mom is cooking breakfast and still with her nightie and her robe and dad is chuckling as he hugged her from behind.

"Our baby girl is a sleepyhead. She wont wake up until at least, her alarm ringing more than ten times." Dad chuckles.

"I'm not a baby girl anymore." I frown and walk to the kitchen.

Mom and dad are just shocked as I walk in. Dad suddenly pushes his hands away off of mom and pretend like he was doing nothing. But I'm not that stupid. I knew they were doing something.

"Hey, good morning, honey." Mom smiles at me and still cooking breakfast.

"Good morning, lovers." I chuckle and take a juice box from the fridge and pour into my glass. "I didn't know you were sleepover, mom." I turn my face at her as I drink my juice.

"Yeah..yeah..well..umm.."

"Last night was heavily raining so I told her to stay over because it's not safe to drive in the heavy rain like that." Dad says to me.

"Oh I see." I nodded.

What rain? I stayed up until late and there was no rain. Now, I know this. I just hope that they will make it this time like my family become one together.

"Alright. I'm gonna get ready." Dad said and put his glass on the table until he almost want to kiss mom's cheek but he suddenly turn away as I watch them then he run upstairs.

I really wanna laugh out loud but I cant or they will know that I know. "You don't wanna go to school?" Mom turns her face at me.

"I'm about to get ready now." I said to her and put my glass on the table then walk upstairs.

I walk enter my room and close my room door. I walk to my bathroom and laugh out loud. At least none can hear me now but I'm so happy right now.

I start taking shower. After that I change my clothes into a simple one. A skirt, a blouse, and an outer. Since I'm not longer cheerios I guess I can explore myself in fashion again.

I pick up my bag then walk downstairs to have breakfast. I sit down on the dining table and put cereal into my bowl and the milk.

"I already made you omelette." Mom said to me.

"That's for second round." I giggle.

"Alright." She rubbed my hair and sit down opposite me.

I'm just smiling and eating my cereal until it finished. After that I take the plate of omelette that mom made and eat that.

"You dont go to work?" I asked her.

"I will after you and your dad go to school." She smiled at me.

Dad walks downstairs and sit down next to her and eat his breakfast. "My favorite omelette." Dad grins and eats his breakfast.

Mom just chuckles and gets up. "Alright, I'm gonna get ready first." Mom said to us and walks upstairs.

I raise my eyebrows and continue eating my breakfast. I'm sensing some old back love from my parents now.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Dad frowns at me.